~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

We could talk music, but this is not the place for it. Even though this is not the place for this, let me just say that In hip-hop I grew up listening to the Wu, Mobb Deep, Onyx, Rakim, Bone, Twista, 3-6, 8ball & MJG, etc., but I also enjoy todays modern hip-hop sound. Why not, sh*t is danceable, and commercially they got lyrics.

If only cats really knew about the old Reggaeton. When they called it El Underground Rap & Reggae. Sh*t was equivalent to the Wu, Mobb Deep, etc.
Listen to it, don't knock it 'til you rock it.

Variation? just recently I posted Tory Lanez & Lewis Hamilton. Now what you talkin about Willis? lmao.

I post mainly Hip Hop & Reggaeton artists... and yeah Reggaeton artists the most cause I have to fill in that void. Plus cats in here are acting like there's some type of limit to posting. Its fine you dont like what I post, then post something else, its that simple.

My dude...I was agreeing with you that more variety/variation (ie the cats you be posting) is ok for the thread.

How'd you miss that one? :smh:

Skippa Da Flippa :pimp:

skippa-da-flippa.jpg

578150804.jpg

Yeah, and I also like some of their outfits. That's the purpose for posting in this thread. They're Celebrities, and to me they be rocking some fly sh*t.

People on here could disagree, but that don't phase me. :lol:

Big Sean be having some crazy vintage pieces in his collection. Like that Selena ''The Queen Of Tejana'' T Shirt he's wearing under the Carhartt Jacket.

A Trip Down Memory Lane: Selena with the Houston Astros Jacket
Selena.jpg

Last edited:
The fits are whatever its fine but you keep feelin the need to defend yourself. Just post the fits bro no need for the explanation or the videos or that extra stuff.

Back
Top Bottom