A Trip Down Memory Lane:

Don Pooh
Don Pooh.jpg

Gabrielle Union
Gabrielle Union.jpg

Robin Williams
Robin Williams Nike Air Raid.jpg

Came across this in my Google feed.

The word douchbag in the dictionary no longer needs a description just put any pic of Scott. DAMN how does someone define the word so often.

Nope not falling for the easy trap card setup, need more pics to concede she is that thick. Now if she was that thick. It is hilarious though looking at how small her arms are and her thighs are suppose to be like a 3:1 ratio.
giphy.gif

i wouldn't wear it, but that jacket is straight dope boy fresh.

that Lord episode was surprisingly informative... white boy knows his ish.

The Supreme x LV Coat that Scott bought is FLY. Plus it aint like we haven't seen something like that before. The only difference is the Supreme logo, but those who know fashion, will remember the legendary Dapper Dan from Harlem, who did it first with those high-end fashion logos being all over your jackets, etc. He customized a lot of stuff, for so many rappers, etc. I'll always say, if you have the $, why not treat yourself to whateva you desire. F it you only live once.

The OG Dapper Dan
Dapper Dan Harlem.jpg

Last edited:
Yeap. Im not mad at Supreme. But they blatantly bit Dapper Dan style with OD LV logo all over the Jacket (plus the hood design). ERIC B. RAKIM,'LL COOL J,SALT N PEPA,BIG DADDY KANE,GUY,MIKE TYSON. ANYBODY RAPPING/SINGING/SPORTS in the 80,s bought peices from him. When i seen the video i started laughing like this is some straight up 1980,s Dapper Dan pieces.

'LL said is entire style/swag came from 80,s D-Boys he was around back then. He was hanging with Rich,PO, and A back then. He said he took there Style of dressing and put it on camera, which makes alot of sense. Dapper Dan is in a partnership with Gucci right now. His boutique is suppose to be reopening sometime soon. Do any of my Nyers know when that will be.

Hopefully he can create something advanced/inspiring in this era. Since now we have mainstream Brands/lines copying what he did 30 years ago.

Either RiRi had some work done, or that picture is shopped. Gabriel Union mustve gotten the best genes out of her bloodline/family. Seems like she started to look better after so many years. She defenately aged well.

I need video of Rihanna in tights/cat suit. Not no still photos.

That’ll convince me whether or not her new thickness is legit

Yea some of her pictures be having me hypnotized by thirst (word to Booise lol). And that speaks volumes because im rarely thirsty for any chicks nowadays. I think that she keeps alot guys attention by us not knowing which pictures are real or not. She also gets alot of attemotion because she handles her celebrity like the old school 80,s singers. She's not on front street 24/7 with her business in the public alot. She's sexy but she still carries a mystique about her in some way.

We know the basics about her. Her relationship with Chris and Drake. But that's about all we know. She kinds of still has what artist use to have to before Social Media exploded. Its the im not sure if I know everything about this person. So im still what intrigued to want to know more. Thats a lost art nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom