~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Those Sean Wotherspoon AM1 Bron got on just arent good looking, but because they limited...

Those are am1? I thought they those weird *** balenciaga joints.

And sean witherspoon? That white dude that be "thrifting" that dunked supremes (or whatever they were) half way in a bucket of red paint?

And sean witherspoon? That white dude that be "thrifting" that dunked supremes (or whatever they were) half way in a bucket of red paint?

They are an AM1/97 hybrid. 97's on an AM1/87 midsole/sole.
sean-wotherspoon-nike-air-max-97-1-release-date-1.png

Lol yea his AM1 design won some contest last year (?) now they are releasing those corduroy joints...

Beyonce up there spilling out that jacket :smh:

97s and AM 1s dont belong together

WIth that colorway, those Witherspoon's would be so much harder if they were just 97s.

What the **** is going on with fashion right now? Since Kanye started dressing homeless people have either tried to emulate that style to no avail or tried to do their own thing and it’s even worse

Beyonce up there spilling out that jacket :smh:
I loved seeing her spill out to.

Nelly might want to make sure that tax bill paid before he go trying to stunt in some Fila.

It always makes me laugh the picture but I'm not really looking pose. Montana like yo I am going to look over that way and put my hand here, take the picture and let me know when you done. I mean I did it back in the day so not knocking it but still a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom