~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Honestly not impressed. The actual locker room looks nice but I've seen better college facilities that look better. The building is only 20 years old too.

his staff is what puts it ahead of most... people have said Mavs players get treated like royalty for da most part.

Screenshot_20200401-132611_Instagram.jpg

Posted this in the Flight 89 thread asking what the heck those are on Play's feet. Pic is from 1992 but don't remember that colorway with yellow.

those were a model nike pumped out to recycle da 89 platform/tooling. da sole collector book got em.

So you're saying they're not Flight 89's? Post the pic you're referring to from Sole Collector.

im scrambling now... they were take down models that nike made to keep reusing da 89 sole and were a flight wit da script....

my next best guess is its a late release is that nike didn't stop making flight 89's in 89...kinda like how air max 95's were still being made in 1997 but we didn't call em "a retro release" ya dig? i remember a monochromatic air flight 89 that came out 1991-1992 and they had something extra on da tongue..

Back
Top Bottom