~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

Just to keep the topic alife, Diggy is in way too tight jeans. As a woman I can say that this i definitely not sexy! 

this more your type right? 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2pqq1l1.jpg

this herb needs to just give me those black jaspers... freaking terrible...
smh.gif

i know virgil personally and hes got more fashion sense than most people no doubt, but ill agree this is not a particularly good look...but this is strictly for a lookbook to show off the pieces you really think he wore that out?  you can see tags attached on some of the articles in the other pics...and ya proto, please man youre in no position to judge anybodys style, anybody...

Originally Posted by nuggets

2pqq1l1.jpg

smh.gif

i know virgil personally and hes got more fashion sense than most people no doubt, but ill agree this is not a particularly good look...but this is strictly for a lookbook to show off the pieces you really think he wore that out?  you can see tags attached on some of the articles in the other pics...and ya proto, please man youre in no position to judge anybodys style, anybody...

Lookbook or not, that fit is horrendous.

Dude stay hating on proto.

laugh.gif

Dudes need to get off his jock.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by nuggets

2pqq1l1.jpg

smh.gif

Lookbook or not, that fit is horrendous.

Dude stay hating on proto.

laugh.gif

Dudes need to get off his jock.
i agree...anybody else said that...there probably wouldnt have even been a reply

his pants are too tight, even if he a skinny dude, and that baggy look obviously is not right, some polo chinos is what's right, but im just saying

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Just to keep the topic alife, Diggy is in way too tight jeans. As a woman I can say that this i definitely not sexy! 

grin.gif
Yeah, right. I love people that see the world in black and white. Obviously these are too big and Diggy's pants too tight. What about some size in between?

grin.gif
Yeah, right. I love people that see the world in black and white. Obviously these are too big and Diggy's pants too tight. What about some size in between?

grin.gif

that's funny, where i live at, there are still people wearing those type of jeans in public. 

more like the horrible ol' days
oh trust me, this fashion will come back, as like other fashions, it recycles over time. Only time will tell if the hypebeasts and trend followers will follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom