~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by kix4kix

2s60vhi.jpg

this dude at the bottom left holding a power drill?
roll.gif

smh.gif

tired.gif

38 years old and he doesnt know
LMAO
LOL I know right his old self should know

i know who killarmy is, i used to listen to some of their stuff in '90's... i didn't know their faces well enough to know who is who, and it's still hilarious to me he's thuggin' it out with a power drill, i don't care who he is... 
laugh.gif

and i'm 41, get it straight wodies!
wink.gif

truniversal: oh yeah, speaking of wu, i might be opening for ghostface in november... i've opened for a lot of big hip hop acts, but that'll prolly be the one i'm most proud of. "supreme clientele" is prolly my fav rap album of all time... i've met him like 3 times, got pix, drops for my mixtapes, but it'll be dope to open for him.

and nice avatar. those first two portishead albums changed my life in the mid 90's. it's all about those dirty, in the dungeon vibes, reverbed out snares, and obscure samples. led to me getting into more instrumental stuff... grimey downtempo...

mauriciogarcia: thanx for using your first post on me. i'm flattered.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AF187

Royal foam 1's ftw, BUT, stacey dash +@+$%. I've had a crush on her since she first stepped on the scene. And she looks just as good today. Donald Faison got the heat while he works with hot women. Props to the guy.

truniversal: oh yeah, speaking of wu, i might be opening for ghostface in november... i've opened for a lot of big hip hop acts, but that'll prolly be the one i'm most proud of. "supreme clientele" is prolly my fav rap album of all time... i've met him like 3 times, got pix, drops for my mixtapes, but it'll be dope to open for him.

and nice avatar. those first two portishead albums changed my life in the mid 90's. it's all about those dirty, in the dungeon vibes, reverbed out snares, and obscure samples. led to me getting into more instrumental stuff... grimey downtempo...

mauriciogarcia: thanx for using your first post on me. i'm flattered.
grin.gif

Ghost is a character. I went to a show he did and was surprised to see him rocking Honchos. I was like; "Has he no respect for California or does he think we just don't know any better?" Good to hear you've done work with him.

Portishead is classic. I've always thought their sound is where Hip Hop should have gone in the mid to late 90s. Had Puffy not +*%+#% it all up, it may have happened.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Nice hoodie P

you're talking about pharrell, right?

am i missing something? you think that's a nice hoodie? you can't even see what it is, from that angle it's just a plain grey hoodie... or do you like how short it is and the boxers hanging out cuz it's what you'd call "zesty" (using that word's gonna haunt you for the rest of your stay on nt)...
roll.gif

Nice hoodie P

am i missing something? you think that's a nice hoodie? you can't even see what it is, from that angle it's just a plain grey hoodie... or do you like how short it is and the boxers hanging out cuz it's what you'd call "zesty" (using that word's gonna haunt you for the rest of your stay on nt)...
roll.gif
Its the quality of the hoodie and I actually saw the same one in a boutique in LA and it was too expensive for my taste, but still nice. And I guess I really hurt your feelings for you to have to try to comment on me. If your rainbow, that is your problem.

P is that dude and he usually does wear dope bape and +*!!....but that fit is horrid. Dude got on some showtime at the apollo tap dancing shoes with jeans smh

portishead is hands down one of the only bands that have ever had a life altering effect on me, in the most positive way ever. theyre music is what really got me into creating it myself. 

Nice hoodie P

roll.gif
Its the quality of the hoodie and I actually saw the same one in a boutique in LA and it was too expensive for my taste, but still nice. And I guess I really hurt your feelings for you to have to try to comment on me. If your rainbow, that is your problem.
How do you even know its the same hoodie?
Its a plain grey hoodie from that angle. 
laugh.gif

He must have tickled your fancy to try to get back at him like that. 
laugh.gif

Nice hoodie P

roll.gif
How do you even know its the same hoodie?
Its a plain grey hoodie from that angle. 
laugh.gif

He must have tickled your fancy to try to get back at him like that. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom