~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I don't know who she is, but the items flowing on her blog are impeccable.

14no74p.jpg
two pair of BLACK jaspers... TWO?
pimp.gif

i got the money and can't find a single legit pair of black jaspers in my size (or even around my size, hell, no sizes) to save my freaking life (there's a pair close enough to my size on ISS but the seller has scammed like 3 people up there recently)...

it's killing me... i shouldn't have slept back when they were available...
smh.gif

i will pay a chunky number over retail for a pair if i had to... they're the only shoes i really want right now...

i need that bbc shirt chris breezy's got on for my black yeezys... is that new or old?

Originally Posted by aj4ismyfav

6yziwm.jpg
Dopest pic...this AZ team got robbed by the refs in the finals against Duke. Gardner, Arenas, Jefferson, Wright, and Woods were all ballin
pimp.gif

Everyone loves those LV's huh?

Even a big Ye nuthugger like myself is quite indifferent bout sneaks from Louie Vuitton.

(besides the fact that they're exceptionally beyond my budget, they don't strike my fancy).

Originally Posted by thejrob

6yziwm.jpg
this AZ team got robbed by the refs in the finals against Duke. Gardner, Arenas, Jefferson, Wright, and Woods were all ballin
pimp.gif
 One missed foul on Jason Williams means they got robbed ?      Zona lost by 10 points 

Boozer and Battier badly outplayed Wright and Woods in that game . RJ was the only frontline player duke had trouble with

Arenas was playing hurt after he got hit by Zach Randolph in the semi final and he had a rough night .

Why everybody gassin Chris Pauls Viiis? Like the womens ones that dropped a few years back werent damn near identical to those

Yea dat Arizona team was raw, I remember when jason gardener had a blonde mini fro like jason kidd with phoenix suns hahaha

damn shame.. those fake 6's weezy got on look IDENTICAL to  those ashy larry varsity red 6's that recently droped SMH SMH!!
smh.gif

DAMN they are fake....
laugh.gif

how in the hell... wow. wouldnt even notice if i hadnt look at the air bubbles....

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by thejrob

6yziwm.jpg
this AZ team got robbed by the refs in the finals against Duke. Gardner, Arenas, Jefferson, Wright, and Woods were all ballin
pimp.gif
One missed foul on Jason Williams means they got robbed ?     

Anyone have the pic of this, as i lost it and can't find it anywhere now. I was straight
mad.gif
when that happened. Then that bum Dunleavy decides to have a career game
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom