~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Flints & XI's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

adee boy 916 wrote:

how are they ballin in the new retro crap
I highly doubt those Flints are the ones coming out this year.

I wouldnt rule it out..there isnt any bleeding on the sole or the pods. The last retros wouldve been bloody by now.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

adee boy 916 wrote:

I wouldnt rule it out..there isnt any bleeding on the sole or the pods. The last retros wouldve been bloody by now.
Yeah, but Rip could've had his own pair or Nike could've supplied him with an 05 pair.

adee boy 916 wrote:

Yeah, but Rip could've had his own pair or Nike could've supplied him with an 05 pair.

PEs are manufactured with a much higher quality and at different factories than the regular GRs. PEs can definitely be rocked on the court, retros not so much.

im sure those are the 2010 flint 13s . RIP is team Jordan so thats a easy one , i just hope the quality of those wil be the same quality in the release later this yr , im sick of the red bledding on my 05 pair

im pretty sure they can ball in "retro crap" because they dont look at the shoe for all kinds or flaw...or expect them to be crappy when they ball
hes just hoopin in some 13s...its not impossible at all

lol just sayin

Agreed. While quality has definitely not been up to par in recent years, in no way is it impossible to play basketball in a recent jordan retro. It isn't like the shoe is going to disintegrate with one step on the hardwood. They most likely play in a new shoe every game anyway, so, even though I do not know whether the shoes are the GRs, it is definitely a possibility that they are.

adee boy 916 wrote:

you guys do know that players get like a fresh pair all the time right? aside from the fact that they get the shoes for free, they also get fresh pairs. so it doesnt matter if they were made of paper, its not like they are going to be wearing them and holding on to them forever. 

Originally Posted by shoegallery

im sure those are the 2010 flint 13s . RIP is team Jordan so thats a easy one , i just hope the quality of those wil be the same quality in the release later this yr , im sick of the red bledding on my 05 pair

yep its official. you hardly see RIP wearing older Jordans, He is usually always marketing for JB's new work

Shoes don't matter.  They're nba players, they can ball in any shoe.  In the early days, they used to wear Chuck Taylors.

What's the brand that has the Chicago Bulls logo w/ the sunglasses on it (crewnecks). They usually put out tees that go w/ Jordan Brand products but don't put the shoe on them like JB does
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom