~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

2pqq1l1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by theLwerd

jay_z_performing_17_wenn2747840.jpg

this jacket jay is wearing is paying homage to aleister crowley. google that name.

nuggets wrote:i dont know how i feel about that jacket...on some weird sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band type steez

EXACTLY!! and who is on the cover of the beatles' sgt. pepper album up in the top left corner?? that's right, aleister crowley. again, google that name to see what type of person ur favorite artists look up to and aspire to be like.
smh.gif
glad im not the only one who knows this
tired.gif

the music industry is
smh.gif

kids in here wont care or even bother to look him up tho

thats how i feel man and it ain't just the kids that don't care, it's pretty much EVERYONE. when i posted that i was expecting to get flamed, knowing how NT works, lol (so many jayz, kanye, etc stans)
smh.gif
glad others are starting to become aware. but ur right, ppl won't google it and even if they do they won't believe it.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

CharmCityKid wrote:

theLwerd wrote:

this jacket jay is wearing is paying homage to aleister crowley. google that name.

nuggets wrote:i dont know how i feel about that jacket...on some weird sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band type steez

EXACTLY!! and who is on the cover of the beatles' sgt. pepper album up in the top left corner?? that's right, aleister crowley. again, google that name to see what type of person ur favorite artists look up to and aspire to be like.
smh.gif

The guy who makes the video is an idoit

also i dont think Jay worships the devil or anything like that people are just ill informed but for you kids who dont like to read this is the best evidence?i could find to bring them together

hol' up. jay is wearing a shirt that says "do what thou wilt" the whole quote is actually "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" that is a direct quote directly from aleister crowley himself, who was a self admitted satanist and he proclaimed himself as the wickedest man in the world. that being said, how can u say that jay isn't a satanist himself?? cmon man. he's not even hiding it anymore. also, for jay to approve that video says alot. the pale white dude in the "onto the next" video was the same dude who played the devil in passion of the christ. ppl need to open their eyes man.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2pqq1l1.jpg

this herb needs to just give me those black jaspers... freaking terrible...
smh.gif
i could see you with the same fit

yeah, cuz ya know i stay rocking green jeans and tying pink sweaters around my waist...
eyes.gif

keep reaching...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Originally Posted by theLwerd

smh.gif
glad im not the only one who knows this
tired.gif

the music industry is
smh.gif

kids in here wont care or even bother to look him up tho

thats how i feel man and it ain't just the kids that don't care, it's pretty much EVERYONE. when i posted that i was expecting to get flamed, knowing how NT works, lol (so many jayz, kanye, etc stans)
smh.gif
glad others are starting to become aware. but ur right, ppl won't google it and even if they do they won't believe it.

Aleister Crowley was also a bisexual? Is Hov bi as well? I always thought he gave Kanye some funny looks.

As for the jacket, can one of you enlightened NTers make the connection between Aleister Crowley and the jacket?
You mean to tell me that the connection youre making is...

Jacket on Jay Z>Jacket the beatles are wearing in sgt pepper album cover>Sgt pepper album cover has Alesiter Crowley on the left corner

Is that the connection?

Cause if so, I see a much more obvious connection in...

The Black album which was a play on the Beatles White Album...hence Jay wearing a jacket that the beatles wore.

Jussayin...

Its fun to believe all these conspiracy theories, but at some point a rapper is just a rapper who likes what he likes.

hol' up. jay is wearing a shirt that says "do what thou wilt" the whole quote is actually "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" that is a direct quote directly from aleister crowley himself, who was a self admitted satanist and he proclaimed himself as the wickedest man in the world. that being said, how can u say that jay isn't a satanist himself?? cmon man. he's not even hiding it anymore. also, for jay to approve that video says alot. the pale white dude in the "onto the next" video was the same dude who played the devil in passion of the christ. ppl need to open their eyes man.
smh.gif

Hold up, why are ya'll even hung up on this !@%+? Who cares if Jay-Z IS Satanic... %## does that change?

And the Aleister Crowley stuff is reaching. He has always been a person of interest in the music world, I remember reading about how Led Zeppelin were heavy into him and collected Crowley-related items. It's nothing new, and nothing shocking or bad, like you fools are making it seem
indifferent.gif

Its a stupid looking jacket anyway...  But on the real, people love to take things and run with them.. That is the problem with the internet.  You can search and find facts to support both arguments, all of it being misinformation.  I believe the industry is on some other stuff and has been on it for as long as people have been making and performing music.  We can make arguments about how you should not support this person or that person because of symbolism, but do WE really know what these symbols truly mean??  Do you believe that these people really know what they represent to the full extent??  It's all to be interpreted by the individual.  To quote Jay-Z himself.."What you eat don't make me %%%+.."  Make your own intelligent choices.  I choose not to support Jay because I don't believe in his music or what it represents.  He will pay for his own sins at the end of the day.. 

That "herb" is one of the guys who ghost writes Kanye's blog... you know, the one you run to so that you can know all the latest stuff before everyone else and then go talk to you friends about.

I swear, NT, straight comedy

^ Name is Virgil he also designed the Air Yeezy's with Kanye.

15wmoeb.jpg

2qn5esp.jpg

Jeremy Scott x Adidas.

Originally Posted by doyung9

That "herb" is one of the guys who ghost writes Kanye's blog... you know, the one you run to so that you can know all the latest stuff before everyone else and then go talk to you friends about.

oh, I guess that means he can't dress horribly
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

and that's supposed to make me pretend to like his fit?

i don't care if he's jesus christ himself, that fit is wack imo, trying too hard with fruity colors, lookin' like a watermelon (you'd prolly have jokes too if a regular joe on NT was wearing that in the WDYWT)... he could be miles ahead and that's some new trend, but i'll never follow... i only follow trends i actually like... "herb" might be a bit much, but it does make him look lame. in fact, i'd go as far as to say that's the worst fit i've ever seen with jaspers...

comedy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom