~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Kelis in JS Adidas Mickey Mouse, I was actually thinking about coppin these, but the $200 price tag turned me off real quick.

20pwsv7.jpg

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

now this is heat!!   

127326181864723.jpg

now this is interesting to say the least, i wonder if this means retros are coming or what? are they still makin them JUST for him or he has OGs on....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wouldn't think much of GP in those Gloves. He also had a few PE pairs when he was playing for Miami but they never retroed.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Kelis in JS Adidas Mickey Mouse, I was actually thinking about coppin these, but the $200 price tag turned me off real quick.

20pwsv7.jpg
F kelis shady @@+ female

if anybody watched Jimmy Kimmel live tonight, Ryan Phillippe wore some infrared air max 90 inspired air force 1's

It just feels like Wale tries way too hard with the laces. Like the relaxed lace look is popular around here in DC/MD/VA but it gets to a certain extent where it looks like you really tried to do it. Tre's III fit is good stuff and the Infrareds for that matter.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by timplz

de936ebc4bc55c98a67be76d3cea85d19b39e2a8.pjpg

Anybody know what brand his cargo's are? Or does anybody know where I can get some with a similar color?
Try Abercrombie & Fitch

I hate the look of baggy shorts, or cargos. I prefer the fitted look.
smokin.gif

2uyknxs.jpg
the fitted look wouldnt work on the type of cargo's chris is wearing

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I'm one of the few fans of Wale on NT, but why does he look like he got a stomach ache in every pic ??
Wale's my dude too but he always look like hes gotta drop a deuce when hes taking a pic
laugh.gif

^^^I'm not a fan of huge shorts either, but those look like $# my pops would wear
laugh.gif

I was more interested in the shade of the camo than the style of the shorts anyway.

Back
Top Bottom