~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by blakperl

Fam, I'm saying Ye was bending over backwards and the shoes were turned opposite of the direction he was facing. Another pair of pants were placed behind him & over the shoes.  The way he's bending is a good stretch for the back.
or someone can be bending over infront , and he can be laying on their back....
That's exactly what was happening.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Sup with Bron Bron and the too small shirts?
smh.gif
Not a good look

I used to think that same way about those kind of shirts, or dressing like that, but (pause) if you have the arms and chest to pull that off (pause) why not?  It's not tight, it's just a fitted shirt.  It's not that bad since the jeans are fitted as well.  (pause) He could have picked some better shoes to go with that outfit, though.(pause)

you tryin to hard to sound cool with all that pausin

and a shirt would have to fit in order to be considered a fitted shirt, and lbj's shirt doesnt fit,it doesnt even reach his waist

one high five would turn that shirt into a belly shirt

Originally Posted by gdotsb

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm sorry Curren$y dresses horrible.

It's not even the clothes, but the way he ways them makes him look like a bum.
I don't think he dresses horribly, think most people don't like the fact that he still wears big clothes. There's nothing wrong with that outfit, we've all worn things similar.

I think Curren$y just wakes up and throws whatever clothes are laying around on, and then proceeds to blaze joint after joint and spit vicious on any beat given. He says something like "bought a Jordan pack and kept the older model, and threw away the newer model." lol. sorry if a little off topic.

Back
Top Bottom