~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

ninjahood wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

You'd think with all the classic gems he wears that he'd know the names (2:30).....*shrugs.

wow...i just lost all respect for that dude....son's a fraud.
laugh.gif

wow since he didnt know he had on cement 3s just for that im not buying his album

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

alls i gotta say about j cole, is that at least the dude was honest. not even tryin to front like he's a sneakerhead, just said it like it is.
i suppose.....but people that buy things without knowing why their worth buying in da first place are shaky...and thats just in general..not even zeroing in

on j.cole.
Fam, do you ever just take your L and keep it moving?

I mean seriously.

Bamma's poised to leave every argument like the '72 Dolphins, even though he comes in with an '08 Lions mindset.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

alls i gotta say about j cole, is that at least the dude was honest. not even tryin to front like he's a sneakerhead, just said it like it is.
i suppose.....but people that buy things without knowing why their worth buying in da first place are shaky...and thats just in general..not even zeroing in

on j.cole.
laugh.gif
son acting like he purchased a used car or put a downpayment on a home without researching- they are sneakers...to some people they are MORE (and others they are everything) but to most they are still just that....go into a store and buy what looks nice to you, or in Coles case theres probably a stylist who put a rack of clothes in front of him and he choose what to wear

Dudes is defending J Cole like Ninjahood said somethin bout their momma.

"Take it back, ninjahood. Take it back right now."

Originally Posted by Naseem

ninjahood wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

You'd think with all the classic gems he wears that he'd know the names (2:30).....*shrugs.
wow...i just lost all respect for that dude....son's a fraud.
laugh.gif

wow since he didnt know he had on cement 3s just for that im not buying his album ��
never hopped aboard the jcole wagon anyways, i thought he knew his sneakers tho...

Originally Posted by Diego

It's not even that.
The statement was just so moronic.
Losing respect for someone over the name/number of some Jordans?
I could understand if he claimed to be a sneakerhead, but I've never heard him rap about that.

StaXX wrote:

It's not even that.
I could understand if he claimed to be a sneakerhead, but I've never heard him rap about that.

I wouldnt go as far as saying I lost respect for dude but why couldnt he keep it funky on some "I just buy what I like" steez?
You could tell he was going to try and front like he knew what he was talking about until he got tripped up on the numbers.

He really half -assed that answer when he couldve just said he doesnt follow sneakers like that.

i saw a lockup episoped it was in a pc yard dude was white gettin a hair cut by a different race maybe black guy they where  outside n looked like he was rocking some dmp 11 probably fake cuz he was in jail but if anyone can find the episode it be tight to post his pic i know i saw it

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

It's not even that.

I wouldnt go as far as saying I lost respect for dude but why couldnt he keep it funky on some "I just buy what I like" steez?
You could tell he was going to try and front like he knew what he was talking about until he got tripped up on the numbers.

He really half -assed that answer when he couldve just said he doesnt follow sneakers like that.

You're typing up a storm but he got them all right, didn't he? 

Back
Top Bottom