Celebrities you may not know are Latino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect this thread to have 225+ replies by 7 am tomorrow, and most of the vitriol directed at a certain NTer who lives in da Heightzzz.

owens-popcorn-o.gif

Don't know how South Americans identify. I'm not one.

I don't think language plays a part in it. "Spanish" people (from Spain), are ultimately European, but they speak Spanish like we do, though with a different dialect.
I don't know what "Meztio" is, but I am Puerto Rican, and our ancestry is a blend of Native Americans, Europeans (Spaniards) and African Slaves.
i misspelled it. I meant Mestizo 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

really? pretty sure i read somewhere that she's part dominican. that's cool though that you know her, guess i'll take your word for it.
Yeah she's pretty cool peoples, extremely down to earth.  I remember that too people saying she was Dominican and even half Chinese, but she confirmed on a radio interview int Boston a few years ago she's just black and somewhere down the line has Cherokee Indian in her...or something like that lol.

my mom and dad are both cuban and had me in venezuela

most people think im american until i tell them my last name (guevara)

louis-c-k.jpg

Louis C.K. is one of the hottest comedians now. C.K. writes, acts, directs, and edits his sitcom "Louie." He was born to an American mother of Irish ancestry and a Mexican father. The famous comedian lived in Mexico until the age of 7 before moving to the U.S. His first language is Spanish.

Not buying this **** with someone else's money :wow:

white cubans = incognito white people

they accept us as one of their own and we come back to the

hood and tell everyone about glee,starbucks and dvr's

Last edited:
Not buying this **** with someone else's money
eek.gif
 people in south america who are of spanish decent or another european country will end up looking white, because they are white. same with african people that went to south america. a lot of americans forget that people from other countries migrated to south america too, not just north america, and still do. 
laugh.gif

people in south america who are of spanish decent or another european country will end up looking white, because they are white. same with african people that went to south america. a lot of americans forget that people from other countries migrated to south america too, not just north america, and still do. 
laugh.gif

inb4 ninjahood denies african roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom