Celebrity’s $200K Lamborghini Stolen In Daring San Francisco Heist

Originally Posted by Kingtre

^ thought about that...son had the glock tucked though so he might have had plans for her 
nerd.gif

i still dont get how you ride around in a yellow lambo at 17 and not get pulled over...did he have fake tags/info-  i would think somebody would at least run his plates at some point

Police usual wont mess with luxury/high-end cars. If they pull over the wrong person for the wrong reason, legal action will follow.

that story is insane! It sounds like he got caught because of a female. He was tryin to simp on a 17 year old with his lambo. dude was def about that life though

that story is insane! It sounds like he got caught because of a female. He was tryin to simp on a 17 year old with his lambo. dude was def about that life though

That car isn't a stetch for Marin, any way.

Probably has a tint too.

Imagine if this kid paired up with that forest dweller in Seatle who stole a plane and had police looking for years...would truly be Grand Theft Auto.

That car isn't a stetch for Marin, any way.

Probably has a tint too.

Imagine if this kid paired up with that forest dweller in Seatle who stole a plane and had police looking for years...would truly be Grand Theft Auto.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

^ thought about that...son had the glock tucked though so he might have had plans for her 
nerd.gif

i still dont get how you ride around in a yellow lambo at 17 and not get pulled over...did he have fake tags/info-  i would think somebody would at least run his plates at some point

Police usual wont mess with luxury/high-end cars. If they pull over the wrong person for the wrong reason, legal action will follow.   
explain

nerd.gif

explain

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

nerd.gif

explain

Basically, if you can afford a really nice car, you can afford a lawyer.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

nerd.gif

explain

Basically, if you can afford a really nice car, you can afford a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom