Cell phone service

youmadyoubad

Banned
So I'm up for a new contract (I'm currently on Tmobile). Right now I share a plan with my mom I have a blackberry curve with a data plan. I'm looking for a new phone and possibly a new provider. Can any Nter help me with some ideas for a new provider and insight on newer phones. I'm open to anything but a Iphone. 
Thanks in Advance

Spoiler [+]
16560_582256556182_15100456_33798708_382157_n.jpg

You need to be more specific.

What kind of phone do you want?

touchscreen, Android, BB, Palm, do you use the internet often? 3G important to you? wifi? keyboard? do you want to watch movies/play music?

There are tons of options out there.

I want to use the internet often, i want touchscreen with keyboard or not it doesn't matter. Ive been looking at HTC and Android, I just don't want to get stuck with a crappy phone. I dont plan on watching movies of my phone nor do i plan on playing music. No BB

Stay on TMO and get the HD2 or wait for the Supersonic/Evo to drop on Sprint or the Incredible to drop on VZW or the Desire and possible the Legend to drop on AT&T
AT&T and VZW, you'll be paying the most out of the 4. Also look at what company will provide the most coverage in your area. These two companies have or will get the Palm Pre Plus.

I have been with AT&T since 2007 because of the Iphone and not necessarily by choice, I really don't have anything to complain about. The service is decent and I would say up to par with Verizon(I was with them previously), I rarely ever have dropped calls. The payment differs I guess, but my bill was like 60-70 a month. All in all, they are good, I think they have the best phones in the game.

on a similar note, I am now switching to T-Mobile within like a week
laugh.gif
. Again not by choice, my new N900 doesn't get 3g coverage with AT&T or else I would've stayed with them.

Verizon is the most expensive, but it is the best. Sign up for Verizon and get a Droid. Then you will have the best phone & provider available.

Switch to sprint and look into the htc hero or samsung moment.

Sprint is affordable.

Check the sig. I can help.

Originally Posted by dland24

Verizon is the most expensive, but it is the best. Sign up for Verizon and get a Droid. Then you will have the best phone & provider available.
Nope and debatable.

Back
Top Bottom