pierce
allen
sheed
marbury
cassell
finley
shaq
J.O.

i would have never guessed that nearly all of my favorite all stars from the past decade would end up playing on one team the past 3 years.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

all trying to get rings.

thats why i like lebron,wade,and bosh playing together now instead of at the end of their career,when they're washed up.

all we need to do now is sign :

t-mac-and-vince.jpg

and

allen-iverson-1.jpg

and we'll have everybody
laugh.gif

080305-Pierce-Garnett-Allen.hmedium.jpg

rasheed-wallace.jpg

sam_cassell_2.jpg

Michael-Finley-Waived.jpg
shaq8.jpg

garnett
pierce
allen
sheed
marbury
cassell
finley
shaq
J.O.

i would have never guessed that nearly all of my favorite all stars from the past decade would end up playing on one team the past 3 years.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

all trying to get rings.

thats why i like lebron,wade,and bosh playing together now instead of at the end of their career,when they're washed up.

all we need to do now is sign :

t-mac-and-vince.jpg

and

allen-iverson-1.jpg

and we'll have everybody
laugh.gif

Damn what if all of them were in their prime? haha but they are not 
frown.gif
 and to think about it all the players except Marbury either made all first, second, or third team at some point.

Damn what if all of them were in their prime? haha but they are not 
frown.gif
 and to think about it all the players except Marbury either made all first, second, or third team at some point.

this statement makes no sense at all

Originally Posted by NobleKane

makes perfect sense. He'd rather see 3 prime talents play than imagine how a team full of talent past it's prime would play in their prime.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

makes perfect sense. He'd rather see 3 prime talents play than imagine how a team full of talent past it's prime would play in their prime.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom