Celtics Big 3 & Tribe Called Quest painting

whats up NT? 
I'm an art student in Boston at the Art Institute, and just trying to get some feedback on some work ive done recently.

the Celtics are done with Acrylic paint and the TBQ is prismacolor markers. thanks for any feedback!!

whats up NT? 
I'm an art student in Boston at the Art Institute, and just trying to get some feedback on some work ive done recently.

the Celtics are done with Acrylic paint and the TBQ is prismacolor markers. thanks for any feedback!!

Great job.
pimp.gif
Keep it up man, you've got talent.

The tribe piece is
pimp.gif
I like the style a little more on that piece than the others. A painting like that done in oil would just be too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The first three are well done, but those guys don't deserve to be on canvas,
laugh.gif
j/k Excellent work man, look forward to seeing more

The tribe piece is
pimp.gif
I like the style a little more on that piece than the others. A painting like that done in oil would just be too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The first three are well done, but those guys don't deserve to be on canvas,
laugh.gif
j/k Excellent work man, look forward to seeing more

Very nice man, the Paul Pierce one is my favorite, you showed his facial hair (or lack of) perfectly
laugh.gif
If you go to an art school, I know you'll appreciate the link in my sig, check it out.

Very nice man, the Paul Pierce one is my favorite, you showed his facial hair (or lack of) perfectly
laugh.gif
If you go to an art school, I know you'll appreciate the link in my sig, check it out.

Thanks everyone! I used to work mostly in the gray scale markers like the Tribe piece, these are my first real paintings, thanks for all the positive words!

and abstract max, i BEEN hip to! love your work

Thanks everyone! I used to work mostly in the gray scale markers like the Tribe piece, these are my first real paintings, thanks for all the positive words!

and abstract max, i BEEN hip to! love your work

Back
Top Bottom