Celtics @ Magic Game 6 Thread (ESPN)

They don't repost Dwight EVER.
smh.gif

MY GOD HUBIE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

On Rashard Lewis: "Back in the Seattle days they would clear out that whole left side and let him go to work"

Give the ball to Lewis in the post.

This is exactly what they need to do. Let Rashard post up. Let Howard get the garbage buckets. I have to break out the Wild Turkey for this game
smh.gif

TOB_Wild_Turkey_Lg_shot_glass.jpg

Originally Posted by GhengesK

MY GOD HUBIE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

On Rashard Lewis: "Back in the Seattle days they would clear out that whole left side and let him go to work"

It's really too bad, because as good as Shard is as a shooter, his low post moves are nice. And he can grab offensive boards, him and Dwightbanging down low for boards, should really see it more often. Shard is probably worried about Dwight's elbows though,
laugh.gif

I forgot all about Powe, I was wondering what was different about this team,
tired.gif

Cal.
pimp.gif

YO! That Boston commercial was SICK!!

Anthony Johnson
pimp.gif

But of course, he'll only play 10 minutes and they'll put Alston back in to jack up 20 shots.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GhengesK

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Look at that Perkins hook shot. Dwight cant even do that
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I was about to say that.

Dwights' running hooks
eyes.gif
I think he takes way too many running hooks. He needs to watch some Shaq highlights and take notes. Seriously.

Lewis is more effective in the post than Dwight!! Why is that?
mad.gif

this is when the team gets dumb. we were driving to the basket with ease, why stop?! %#@^@ ******ed!

cause he has no moves and they push him further away from the basket, so he can't dunk, just throw up that ******ed looking 1 leg hook shot

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Why does dwight look scared every time he gets the ball?

he gotta back up those comments from the other day and is forcing stuff it seems

Originally Posted by Executive76

Celtics need to stop trying to force passes
amen. we get leads and then do the dumbest ^@@%. rondo needs to be slapped for always trying to get on sportscenter top plays. mental mistakes,can't win with them.

He's got bad hands and no timing. He catches the ball and just goes through the motions. Perkins has been playing him well.

Back
Top Bottom