Cement 4 legit check

Honestly man the looks of the nets worry me from your pix.. The GM aj4 cements have the yellow tinged netting from the factory, where as RD pairs shouldnt show this age yet if not used a bunch..These look like they have only been worn a few times to me. I have worn my RD pair 25+ times and they are still bright white.

Im not saying they are not legit bc its hard to tell from your pix but i would check this out and compare to yours.. 

Honestly man the looks of the nets worry me from your pix.. The GM aj4 cements have the yellow tinged netting from the factory, where as RD pairs shouldnt show this age yet if not used a bunch..These look like they have only been worn a few times to me. I have worn my RD pair 25+ times and they are still bright white.

Im not saying they are not legit bc its hard to tell from your pix but i would check this out and compare to yours.. 

Thanks for the response Tim, the netting was my concern as well and now that you say it I guess I'll just stay away, I appreciate your insight.

Thanks for the response Tim, the netting was my concern as well and now that you say it I guess I'll just stay away, I appreciate your insight.
No prob bro, glad to help.. as for the Cement 4s, a few things to keep an eye out for are yellowing nets, light seethroughish black plastic in the box- should be dark and bumpy like a black trash bag. Also what seems to be a bigger than normal box is sometimes a tell.

good luck on your search..  

Back
Top Bottom