cement XI's?????

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

If they did come out with them it would be th I.e lows

e6226d32c61956fbc12e49d38b31164be99c671c.jpg

so based on the info so far this is probably what has been talked about. thanks for those that have given enough info for me to search.

i don't need this thread anymore so mods please lock this up as its turning into nothing important.......

How can you not have heard of these? they've been mentioned in a few threads including the retro nubuck 12 threads.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

cement or elephant???

OG, Retro, or a New colorway????
1st Theres no OG cement XI beside I.E. low.

2nd Cement and Elephant are the same

do homework . . .

Originally Posted by AirThompson

cement or elephant???

23436a4129791eb36105c7baede8d3f8301ca0f4.jpg
CEMENT

39826a82241d56e5cd7effd92bc7bb52e266b886.jpg
ELEPHANT

as far as i know these don't look the same and that's what i've been led to believe. if you think otherwise please explain.....

AirThompson wrote:
hypeNT500 wrote:
cement or elephant???

1st Theres no OG cement XI beside I.E. low.

do homework . . .

Whole lot of confusion going on with this thread!!! LOL! I check the news on NT daily, this does not ring a bell. You might be referring to theMotor Sports "VI" with the elephant print on the insole, other than that only the XI i.e. low's had the "elephant print" on it andi'm glad homie up top here brought this up: Cement print is the print on the White/Gray/Black IV's known as the "Cement's","elephant print is what you see on all III's, XI i.e. low's, XIX low's and several other hybrid's and JB clothing. It does not mean thesame. The III's however do say cement on the box as one of the colors, but I believe they were referring to the gray on the shoe and not the print.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

How can you not have heard of these? they've been mentioned in a few threads including the retro nubuck 12 threads.

i know this has been mentioned in other threads, i just didn't know what they were. lows never appealed to me.....

on most of the 3s the elephant is left grey, so they say its cement grey....
the color of the elephant print is wat gets us all confused...
i had that same problem, i was callin the print Cement for like a couple months then found out its called Elephant Print

just to clear up any misconceptions

why is everyone confused?
Our current lovable and cherished informed, insider NTers have confirmed a cement 11 mid
Why the confusion?
"Why so serious?"

mods if you don't want to lock this then maybe you can change the title for the rest of the members following this thread to "what's thedifference between cement and elephant print?????"......

cement or elephant???

CEMENT

ELEPHANT

as far as i know these don't look the same and that's what i've been led to believe. if you think otherwise please explain.....
Exactly! IV's = Cemet
III's = Elephant

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

on most of the 3s the elephant is left grey, so they say its cement grey....
the color of the elephant print is wat gets us all confused...
i had that same problem, i was callin the print Cement for like a couple months then found out its called Elephant Print

just to clear up any misconceptions
the best way to remember what elephant print on jordans are is the way elepahnt skin looks which is the same way the iii's look and when ilook at cement you can see the air bubbles look like black dots like the iv's. i don't know if the names for the patterns came up this way but this isthe closest reason for the similarities.....

Originally Posted by flight415

cement or elephant???

CEMENT

ELEPHANT

Exactly! IV's = Cemet
III's = Elephant

the box tells the colorways, not the material, but they do both have the color of Cement Grey in them

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by flight415

cement or elephant???

CEMENT

ELEPHANT

Exactly! IV's = Cemet
III's = Elephant

the box tells the colorways, not the material, but they do both have the color of Cement Grey in them
cement is a color and a pattern. if you look at cement you will see that there are black dots like the iv's have looking like cement......

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Our current lovable and cherished informed, insider NTers have confirmed a cement 11 mid
Why the confusion?
"Why so serious?"
the reason i opened this thread cuz i knew this info was from a reputable member. everyone else seems to think otherwise and probably stillwon't believe it if they see them on the shelf of their favorite shoe store
frown.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Why the confusion?
"Why so serious?"
the reason i opened this thread cuz i knew this info was from a reputable member. everyone else seems to think otherwise and probably still won't believe it if they see them on the shelf of their favorite shoe store
frown.gif
Ey bro i saw you gettin flamed so i'll help you out but its basically what you said, their is a reputable source on ISS who works for JB andhas always been dead on and has confirmed White and Black cement XI's, take it for what its worth....and ISS is where some of these guys got their infofrom

IV's have cement splatter pattern but the grey background and the grey on the outsole is also cement grey. It's a color. The black III's havecement grey on them as well on the tongue, ankle, lining, around the laces and on the outsole. Elephant is a print, not a color. Cement is both a color and apattern.

Originally Posted by Air Elijah

IV's have cement splatter pattern but the grey background and the grey on the outsole is also cement grey. It's a color. The black III's have cement grey on them as well on the tongue, ankle, lining, around the laces and on the outsole. Elephant is a print, not a color. Cement is both a color and a pattern.

my point exactly but i guess it never got across
I 2nd that
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom