Central California Sneakers....

If anybody know who's selling Bred 1 sz 11, lmk. Been looking CL, and the closest is sz 11.5, which the guy never respond to me if they're still available. I have 3Lab5 infrared sz 11 that I'm willing to trade.

If anybody know who's selling Bred 1 sz 11, lmk. Been looking CL, and the closest is sz 11.5, which the guy never respond to me if they're still available. I have 3Lab5 infrared sz 11 that I'm willing to trade.

There was a few in the Modesto area on CL.. Check it out

Last edited:
anyone if Fresno have WTK 8 size 10.5? I have a size 10 DS, looking to do a size swap. Thanks!

sup everyone. im from Bakersfield. we have a local FB group called Sole661 if anyone wants to join. its set under secret so you have to be invited to join. there will also be a small sneaker show comin on Feb. 15th. message me if you want to join the group. https://www.facebook.com/VOSvalleyofsoles

Gamma 11 might be hitting the outlets this weekend. I called tulare today and they said "we don't know yet, call back tomorrow." So Imma call tomorrow, hopefully they'll have good news for us.

I hope Tulare gets gammas. I went last week they had some flyknits and baby white grape 5s. I can add anyone to my Sole661 FB group if you want. shoot me a text 661-364-2625. We are also having another shoe event in April.

Any one in the Fresno area i found this small shoe repair store that carry a full line of angelus products including the new special colors for jordans and sloe bright. The also carry meltonian color sprays and suede dyes. Anyone looking to restore you should stop by. The owner is very knowledgeable he can give you some good tips. View media item 1249670

Nice. I'll probably stop by that spot and see what I can pickup. Been meaning to repaint the midsoles on my BC 3s and my Kobe VI ASGs.

I'm from Stockton so that might be a little far north but still it's in the valley. If anyone knows some resale stores that don't have the flightclub markup in the area, lemme know

Back
Top Bottom