How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 98 58.7%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 59 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

"[Brad Pitt] shared that when you're sweating and don't have time to take a shower [because of work], you just take a baby wipe and rub it under your armpits. ... ' I said, 'I didn't have time to shower. ' He said, 'Baby wipes, man, baby wipes. '"

“According to one of his High School Musical co-stars, Efron stays away from the showers, despite his workout routine. "Zac isn't a big fan of showering," the source said. "It's so gross, because Zac loves to work out and plays basketball all the time — and then goes days without showering.”

Mind you this doesn’t include the number of “certain actors” who don’t wear deodorant.

These the people who wear couture clothes, live in palatial homes and go to 5 star restaurants and send their kids to private schools? And ride in exotic cars???? It doesn’t add up....
Then they will turn around and use that dumb, "It ain't good for your skin" go to in defense of that dirty behavior.

Or

How we have been brainwashed into believing we need to shower every day.

Then they will turn around and use that dumb, "It ain't good for your skin" go to in defense of that dirty behavior.

Or

How we have been brainwashed into believing we need to shower every day.
I mean I'm not taking skin advice from folks who don't take care of their skin nor chicken prep advice from those that don't season it.

At the very least once a day - but twice is always in the mix prob 2x during the week

I’ve heard of people only washing their hair a couple times a week. Something about the natural oils to keep hair healthy. But now showering is even more extreme. Do they also keep on the same draws in between their next shower?

Back
Top Bottom