How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 98 58.3%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.7%
  • Every other day

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters
This the red reminds me of this Shannon Sharpe thing where he brushes his teeth basically every 2 hrs.

Brushing your teeth this often can only work if you have veneers, otherwise you would rub the enamel off of your teeth.

Anyone dated / lived with someone who is on the opposite side of this scale??

I was recently seeing a lady who was borderline OCD with the cleanliness which is great for the most part cause i'm a neat freak myself.

But sometimes she'd get in her head when it came time to smashing etc. Very much a vibe killer.
Any clean freak i've been with has also been a freak freak. I prefer that because i'm messy, I keep it clean to stave that off not for the love like they do.

This the red reminds me of this Shannon Sharpe thing where he brushes his teeth basically every 2 hrs.

Brushing your teeth this often can only work if you have veneers, otherwise you would rub the enamel off of your teeth.

Unless hes using something less abrasive this is doing more damage than good. He has nice teeth tho.

Veneers got too many mfs looking like this to me

p15854_p_v8_ag.jpg

Feel like veneers used to be more natural looking vs the bright white giant chiclets people get now that don't even settle in their mouth right.

Back
Top Bottom