CFL Season Thread ???

just posting up, if anybody watched the games last night, you cannot say that you didnt miss the CFL over the spring.

that edmonton/winnipeg games was :wow:
eek.gif
the season

sask/montreal tonight :smile:
smile.gif
go riders!!!!!!!!
TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS
1 Armstead | 2 Grant | 4 Joseph | 5 Murphy | 9 Hunt | 10 Congi | 29 Davis | 33 Szarka | 41 Perry | 60 Geno | 83 FANTUZ | 88 Dominguez | 96 Schultz

sorry im lil late about the season opener, but the argos game last night was dope, 30 - 5 win over ti cats
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

riders were better! :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS
1 Armstead | 3 Flick | 4 Joseph | 5 Murphy | 9 Hunt | 10 Congi | 29 Davis | 33 Szarka | 37 Clovis| 41 Perry| 60 Geno| 83 FANTUZ| 88 DOMINGUEZ | 96 Shultz

o... guess what, its a roughriders fan. Representin B.C. right here, and they're repeatin the championship this year

uhg. went to the rider game tonight, and ive never seen a team kick our *** so hard on home turf before.

Ziostilon, you win this round :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |TEAM| TORONTO| RAPTORS| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker|Carlos Delfino|Juan Dixon|Joey Graham|Kris Humphries|Luke Jackson|Rasho Nesterovic ::.
.::TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS::.

yawn

we need to get rid of the CFL & get us an NFL team
Team Saugaour streets is clean

There was word about getting a hold of the Bills, but the NFL Commish was saying, "Not in my lifetime." And I read another about exchanging franchises for a few games. For example, the Raps would play a few games there and the Bills would play a few here in TO. That may seem far fetched, but it's the closest thing that could happen to having an NFL team here.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Looking forward to catching the Grey Cup live this year. Hope my hometown Als can make it.

as much as I would love to have an NFL team to call our own, I would much MUCH rather have the CFL. Its our game, something that Canada can call its own in the sports world. I know alot of people in Toronto are wanting an NFL team, but other cities in western canada, all they can do is live for the CFL. I think if a canadian city got an NFL team, it would bring the downfall of the CFL
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker|Carlos Delfino|Juan Dixon|Joey Graham|Kris Humphries|Luke Jackson|Rasho Nesterovic ::.​

^ wouldnt work. wouldnt be marketable enough. nobody in the states would be interested in canada's version of football. plus a whole bunch of financial problems would come up. last time that happened there was a large enough amount of problems, big enough to dis-continue having american teams. If the CFL is going to expand, it has to do it out East. Two more teams in Canada would be perfect. put the leauge at 10 teams.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker|Carlos Delfino|Juan Dixon|Joey Graham|Kris Humphries|Luke Jackson|Rasho Nesterovic ::.​

wow.... i think i want to beat the @#%$ @#%$ out of my riders.... give up a 20-1 lead at half and lose 21-20....

*officially on suicide watch* :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker|Carlos Delfino|Juan Dixon|Joey Graham|Kris Humphries|Luke Jackson|Rasho Nesterovic ::.

Back
Top Bottom