Chad Johnson still cant admit he got got. Vol Child Please

indifferent.gif
At calling Deon Child. All hail Revis.

laugh.gif
Good stuff. Chad is still appreciated though. I'll watch an interview with those four any day of the week.

*DEAD* at

"Chad Johnson... you are an alternate.  The man next to the man, next to the man, next to the man....You used to be the man."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And OP, ultimately Chad was admitting he got got.  He may have thrown out an excuse or two but he kept saying he did indeed loose one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
Good stuff. Chad is still appreciated though. I'll watch an interview with those four any day of the week.

*DEAD* at

"Chad Johnson... you are an alternate.  The man next to the man, next to the man, next to the man....You used to be the man."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And OP, ultimately Chad was admitting he got got.  He may have thrown out an excuse or two but he kept saying he did indeed loose one.
laugh.gif
I love Chad Johnson and watching whatever he does or says. But give the man his props and call him a shutdown corner. I just think wideouts hate that term because saying that implies no matter how good they are they can be "shut down". But if Neon Deons saying it just agree lol

prime time was goin hard for a second there. i hope they were cool before hand cause he was "goin at" chad.

that was good tho.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

Chad has a point tho, I mean there was a couple of people callin terence newman among others a shutdown corner a few years back.......Revis is great right now, but like chad said, don't you have to be doing it over a period of time to really receive that lable?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom