Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson: No Black Girls On My Dating Show!

if i was making that much money then i would demand to have my show my way too. With that being said, equal opportunities for all cuz i dont discriminate.

if i was making that much money then i would demand to have my show my way too. With that being said, equal opportunities for all cuz i dont discriminate.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

dont blame him .................white girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean to be honest, if I had enough clout to have women competing to be hit-and-quit, I would wanna stick it to the Man's daughters as well.. why not? Seriously? It's slay back time
devil.gif

Ol backwards thinking....

smh.gif

I'm sure that's his thought process
laugh.gif

I mean to be honest, if I had enough clout to have women competing to be hit-and-quit, I would wanna stick it to the Man's daughters as well.. why not? Seriously? It's slay back time
devil.gif

Ol backwards thinking....

smh.gif

I'm sure that's his thought process
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ok................. so the man has a preference. Im white but to be honest I prefer latin chicks so if it was my show id tell em to fill it with latin girls rather than white girls. I doubt he ran around the house yellin F black chicks, get the @!%##!% off my show.
*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

*dead*

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ok................. so the man has a preference. Im white but to be honest I prefer latin chicks so if it was my show id tell em to fill it with latin girls rather than white girls. I doubt he ran around the house yellin F black chicks, get the @!%##!% off my show.
*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

*dead*

Back
Top Bottom