Chad Ocho Cinco nude for Peta!!! Who's dumber??

Originally Posted by Damu

mmm i wish i could just move my tongue down his muscular body until i got to his uhh football. then i would caress it with my tongue and then finally work my magic on some karrine steffans type of talent
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 is this dude seriously a homosexual? cause i see him makin comments like this on a regular basis

mmm i wish i could just move my tongue down his muscular body until i got to his uhh football. then i would caress it with my tongue and then finally work my magic on some karrine steffans type of talent
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 is this dude seriously a homosexual? cause i see him makin comments like this on a regular basis

Originally Posted by Meangene4

devil.gif

NT is just too ayooo for me.
sick.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

devil.gif

NT is just too ayooo for me.
sick.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

would you like to find out? just send me a pm 
wink.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

wink.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wait aren't football's made from animal skin?
laugh.gif

come one bro, read the thread.

not only that this pick is mad AYO to post on a board full of dudes

laugh.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

wink.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

wink.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Footballs are not made by pig skin dude. Also no body should be wearing guys in this day and age. Come on that's just horrible, it takes so many animals to be killed for one fur coat. We don't need that

Footballs are not made by pig skin dude. Also no body should be wearing guys in this day and age. Come on that's just horrible, it takes so many animals to be killed for one fur coat. We don't need that

Originally Posted by breezylocks

laugh.gif

i rather not read the thread.....and im not commenting on the ayoness of the pic i'm commenting on the irony of them using a football in it. that is unless footballs are no longer made with cowhide then forget it.

anyhow if this is something chad genuinely believes in, more power to him.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

laugh.gif

i rather not read the thread.....and im not commenting on the ayoness of the pic i'm commenting on the irony of them using a football in it. that is unless footballs are no longer made with cowhide then forget it.

anyhow if this is something chad genuinely believes in, more power to him.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Nawth21

He needs to fumble that ball

Nawth would you cheat on your husband with a black man
devil.gif
llol j.k. Ladies of NT i have a question if a man has a nice body should he show it off as much as possible or would you consider him a douche

devil.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't cheat on him with any man, but I'm not against interracial relationships.

Back
Top Bottom