Chalmers wearing black JORDAN XVII in game vs LAKERS. Possible retro ????

Originally Posted by ImSoDTA

I've never owned a pair of XVII's.
Assuming from recent post, i'm guessing the lace cover is suppose to come off?
It can come off. I personally like it being on.

i love in game pics cuz u actually see how much stress gets put on the shoe....it looks like his foot damn near did a 360 in the shoe....after the crossover still looks fresh LOL im addicted

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

would like some XVII lows. they were the ###. super comfortable shoes too.

CAROLINA LOWS PLEASE!!!!!I wore em almost daily in 02 and balled in them and a cat peed on em in 04 so i had to throw em out.
frown.gif

I remember my grandpa taking me to get bball shoes and he told me you can get anything you want he about #### when I picked those out and they rang up 212 with tax....he was a man of his word and still copped. Still got the briefcase!

my 2 cents........

retro these........
make'em limited........
suit case........
Air Jordan XVII Black/Red............
suede like the CDP's with red glossy bottom(where the jumpman logo is at)......

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Copper 17+ were the %*@+#

gravedigger.jpg
I don't understand why this guy is hating on my recent posts. I'm new here and just trying to be part of a shoe community. It's guys like these that makes public forums stink.

in nt, bumping an older thread is known as "gravedigging". i haven't seen the term or attitude happen in other forums, so maybe you don't know about it. it's just an nt thing.

just like threads like "my cat coughed two times, does that mean jb will retro the 2 next week?!?!!?!"
wink.gif

welcome to nt.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

These are my favorite J's ever. But, I do not want them to retro unless they do it justice. 
QFT they need to release with real leather instead of the cdp suede. I would love to see retro of the all-stars and coppers.

Back
Top Bottom