Champion - Chipmunk featuring Chris Brown (Music Video)

Pretty powerful song, I usually don't like Breezy rapping but I thought his verse was 
pimp.gif

Pretty powerful song, I usually don't like Breezy rapping but I thought his verse was 
pimp.gif

yo I have this on repeat...I know it's other dudes song but this is the direction Chris needs to go in...song is pretty powerful
pimp.gif

yo I have this on repeat...I know it's other dudes song but this is the direction Chris needs to go in...song is pretty powerful
pimp.gif

This dude Collin Tilley gets it IN on the video directing.

Chris Brown is doing the damn thing. I used to not really be a fan, but I'm realizing dude can sing and is actually pretty talented. I guess I have a disdain for pop stars without talent and just the result of marketing schemes. I.E. Keri, Rihanna, Ciara, etc.

Chris Brown is doing the damn thing. I used to not really be a fan, but I'm realizing dude can sing and is actually pretty talented. I guess I have a disdain for pop stars without talent and just the result of marketing schemes. I.E. Keri, Rihanna, Ciara, etc.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

keri got a good pen game though so she aint talentless

Which is why she should stay behind the camera. No diss to her penmanship...but her career really will never be anything to write home about.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

keri got a good pen game though so she aint talentless

Which is why she should stay behind the camera. No diss to her penmanship...but her career really will never be anything to write home about.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yeah I've noticed Tilley has been doing all of CB's videos lately and they've all been high quality, especially the Yeah 3x one
pimp.gif

And this is the direction Chris should be going in and I think he is because he tweeted that he's dropping a single named Look at Me Now on New Years day featuring Lil Wayne and Busta.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yeah I've noticed Tilley has been doing all of CB's videos lately and they've all been high quality, especially the Yeah 3x one
pimp.gif

And this is the direction Chris should be going in and I think he is because he tweeted that he's dropping a single named Look at Me Now on New Years day featuring Lil Wayne and Busta.

Back
Top Bottom