[| -- Champs Employee 50% Appreciation Sale Weekend 2/20 - 2/21 -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
I heard it's only Champs but if FL is included I'll change the title.

Someone post the exclusion list.
pimp.gif

yes! an exclusion list would be appreciated since im driving down to toronto this weekend.

Doing things regarding the discount the manager isn't suppose to do (or so a manager from another lcoation told me).

CDP's are included depending on who you go to.

I got 2 pairs of LBJ VI Chalk's and stocked up on socks, I was sooooooo shocked they were allowed so I go for me and my dude. thebusinessmanto (who I waswith) got the Durant's. Those White/Clear sole AF1's are going to be the regular White lows from now on so for anyone that liked the regularWhite/White AF1 Lows you only have so much time to stock up on those before they're done. I'm again sooo shocked the Chalk's were allowed,basically any ALL STAR shoes were excluded.

Jordan 2009's were also included but I'm not feeling the White's at all, I'm still hoping to find a CDP or 2 before the night ends.....the spotmy dude was at didn't have CDP in my sizes.

Lebron VI All Stars and Kobe IV all colorways were excluded at my spot... will just have to wait till march 7th = SPC double discount 30% off day

So where the Foam Lites.

Not feeling those Jordan 2009 aka Jordan XIV lookalikes either

Back
Top Bottom