Changing the color of clear soles

Does anyone know how to do it? I have heard things about oil based markers and acetone but they don't seem to work? 

Does anyone know how to do it? I have heard things about oil based markers and acetone but they don't seem to work? 

best bet for full instructions is google
but ive heard about using rit dye and/or sea glow mixed with dye or something but do your homework first

but ive heard about using rit dye and/or sea glow mixed with dye or something but do your homework first

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

also heard about using a rit dye + sea glow mix.  Theres a thread in this section - someone used rit dye+sea glow to give silver anniversary xi's an icy blue soul
pimp.gif
.  should check that out.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

also heard about using a rit dye + sea glow mix.  Theres a thread in this section - someone used rit dye+sea glow to give silver anniversary xi's an icy blue soul
pimp.gif
.  should check that out.

there are some videos that have people dying the outsoles if you need something visual

there are some videos that have people dying the outsoles if you need something visual

You can do it but it's risky because you’re dealing with chemicals they might not come out how you wanted and cause irreversible damage. So my suggestion is try it with beaters first.

You can do it but it's risky because you’re dealing with chemicals they might not come out how you wanted and cause irreversible damage. So my suggestion is try it with beaters first.

sea glow and rit dye will work, just be careful you don't end up with a darker color than what you wanted by adding too much dye

sea glow and rit dye will work, just be careful you don't end up with a darker color than what you wanted by adding too much dye

I bought a pair of sole dyed anni 11's they look really nice.. there that light blue sole gives it that columbia look

I bought a pair of sole dyed anni 11's they look really nice.. there that light blue sole gives it that columbia look

I did my silver Anniversaries after using the sauce from restore my sneakers. They went from pee yellow to super icey!

Back
Top Bottom