Do you have a Job personality?

• Two face killer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always real

• Not a 9-5 slave

• Total voters
Learning how to communicate better isn't two faced. Welcome to real life, most folks are those things you described, or once were. It's just a new way to hunt so you can eat, you adapt. Or you can sit there and let other people control your destiny, don't speak, and be like dude who is fired every year.
]

I didnt say it was two faced.

Im not just talking about communication I gave an example about how I went to lunch with them even though Id rather eat alone. I didnt die, but it just wasnt something that I wanted to do, but I know I needed to.Its funny becuase when she asked me I made this face and she was like "why you made that face":lol:
She gave me no room to say no.

I mean I embrace it though,I decided last year that I would have to put on my big girl pannies when it came to my career

Last edited:
i skipped out on an office function today ... there were beers in the break room (not really a happy hour) but the idea of engaging and being around coworkers was very unappealing for some reason ... i hardly even acknowledge my immediate team members if i see them, i try to work from home as much as i can get away with

I'm completely different at work both physically and personality wise.

Physical Appearance: Cover up the tattoos, take off the piercings (although I haven't worn my earrings in a while anyway), comb my hair properly, wear glasses instead of contacts. I don't get the "I look the way I want" mentality some NTers have on here. There's no way you can do that at any high end job besides some small engineering companies or startups

Personality: I'm the exact opposite of how I am in regular life. I talk in a much nicer tone than I usually do with my friends :lol: I also pretend to not have interests in sports, drinking, smoking, traveling, etc, so that it's believable when I call in sick (even though I'm actually at a game, hungover, or on vacation somewhere :lol: )

Last edited:
lol you still hurt from the haircut thread

but i guess all the great black musicians like mj, james brown, prince, jimi hendrix, little richard etc, were sell outs?

This thread is too real

I use to have a problem even saying hello lol

Not like I was being uptight I legit use to forget to say it.

Learning how to communicate better isn't two faced. Welcome to real life, most folks are those things you described, or once were. It's just a new way to hunt so you can eat, you adapt. Or you can sit there and let other people control your destiny, don't speak, and be like dude who is fired every year.
This thread is too real

I use to have a problem even saying hello lol

Not like I was being uptight I legit use to forget to say it.

:lol:

Bruh Im good with hello, but I never say "how are you doing this morning " or "how was your weekend"

Im working on it.

When you get cool with co-workers and they hang around you outside of work, it be straight weebay.gif

I feel you OP, I work in social services and I know exactly how you feel. I bring my lunch to work, but I've learned over the years to be better at small talk. Even though I hate it :lol:

:lol:

Bruh Im good with hello, but I never say "how are you doing this morning " or "how was your weekend"

Im working on it.

People at my job say that joint like its a reflex

Just saying good morning over and over again as they walk down the hallway. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

some of you people are anti-social. a quick hello, good morning is a form of good respect/manners.

step up those social skills

some of you people are anti-social. a quick hello, good morning is a form of good respect/manners.

You're right b

I be in my head all day, I need to be better.

kissing *** just to fit in is selling out
Because this thread is about kissing *** right?

Your quickly becoming noticed as a dumb *** and your only a month in on this screen name 
sick.gif

You're right b

I be in my head all day, I need to be better.
MAN!

I just don't **** with people as a whole.

If you aint in my clique I got few words for you.

My real life clique > NT > da world.

Hell I don't really mess with some of my family like that.

People in general are just full of baloney.  

You can only fake for so long. You'll eventually fall into your true self. If you've been anti social for 25yrs ain't nothing bout to change for a job.

Reactions: Ube
Field work >

Did field work for almost 9 years where my car was my office. Miss that ****!
I guess you have to adapt. But **** fakin til u make it though. I'm fine sitting by myself in the cut. More time on NT :smile:

Last edited:
I only talk to ppl i actually get along with at work. Everyone else i avoid or ignore including the boss...

Back
Top Bottom