Chappelle. A Tribe Called Quest. SNL. 11/12...Seriously

aww 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Haven't watched SNL in years.. maybe 10. Even with a hosts help, most episodes were trash.

Do you all seeing any of that changing?

Haven't watched SNL in years.. maybe 10. Even with a hosts help, most episodes were trash.

It ain't about the season it's the fact that Chappelle is hosting the first SNL after the election. It's gonna be something to say the least.

Damn, Dave Chappelle the troof...

but not enough to get me to watch that trash show.

SNL has went through a very rough patch, it got real bad about 2 seasons ago. With that being said they are turning it around lately. They have some young talented cast members who aren't household names yet, but give it some time. Every skit they do on this election has been solid gold. The Primaries were the best because Larry David would come on and play Bernie. Most people who say SNL is trash probably never watch it, but cling to that claim because of years past.

Definitely in.

Already sounding like an ep of Chappele show with tribe there. Usually SNL be having the stark opposites of host and musical guest. They'll have Weeknd perform with Tom Hanks as host or Kevin Hart hosting with Dolly Parton performing.

:lol: :smh: @ a few posts in here.

Last edited:
SNL isnt horrible like it was b4.

Its okay.

This is the biggest public appearance in a while tho

Jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes...eddieee spaghettiii....

SNL has went through a very rough patch, it got real bad about 2 seasons ago. With that being said they are turning it around lately. They have some young talented cast members who aren't household names yet, but give it some time. Every skit they do on this election has been solid gold. The Primaries were the best because Larry David would come on and play Bernie. Most people who say SNL is trash probably never watch it, but cling to that claim because of years past.

I've watched on and off for the past 25 years. and yes everything you just said is true

Definitely in.

Already sounding like an ep of Chappele show with tribe there. Usually SNL be having the stark opposites of host and musical guest. They'll have Weeknd perform with Tom Hanks as host or Kevin Hart hosting with Dolly Parton performing.

:lol: :smh: @ a few posts in here.

SNL isnt horrible like it was b4.

Its okay.

This is the biggest public appearance in a while tho

da hell wrong wit some of you guys?!
it's damn dave chappelle. he could be doing an episode of antiques roadshow and i'd still watch.

Right, Im in!

aint like y'all dudes got anything better to do on a saturday night... besides fap

:lol:

The ratings are gonna be through the roof. I wonder who else will have guest spots.

tumblr_mpygmpPJre1rilo3mo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Tribe without the five foot assassin :rolleyes

I'm still not sure how to feel about it to be honest

SNL is still garbage to me too...the presidential election has given them plenty of easy material

Aside from those sketches it's been the same old same old

Dave's doing a show tonight in NYC -- I was too late to cop tickets

Anyone else going?

Tribe without the five foot assassin :rolleyes
Where you been the past 10 years? :lol:

Phife wasn't all that active while he was still with us. Q been performing Tribe songs on his own when he makes his rare appearances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom