Charles Barkley Appreciation Post

Seriously, i love this guy. Always have, always will. He was so undersized at the 4 and STILL dominated. Too bad he never got a ring. So Chuck, here's toyou. Thanks for the memories.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at his peak Barkley was the best PF ever in my book.......
pimp.gif

he was tuurrrubly athUHletic.

imagine the things he could have done if he had been 6'10" with that talent.

definition of power dunker.

The "Round Mound Of Rebound" was great on the court and even better on T.V. Love his interviews.
roll.gif

Appreciated as a player, commentator, and political analyst. He was great on CNN yesterday.

Any link to the video of his interview about politics?
And... Appreciated.. Greatest funny man athlete ever.

As expected, dude KILLED it during last night's events.

Son was snoring through Dr. J's long speech when Cheryl asked who his pick was after Green and Howard did their final dunks.

And earlier, when Daniel Gibson had started off the 3-pt contest with a 17 and they showed Damon Jones cheering on the sidelines, "Is Damon Jones still inthe league?"
roll.gif

*appreciated* on the court

*appreciated* off the court

pimp.gif

Man so many quotes
laugh.gif

"I don't know what that gas is made of, but it can't smell any worse than Ernie Johnson 's gym bag."

This inspired me to look up some classic chuck quotes. I don;t remember this but its
laugh.gif

On Jerry Krause still being able to keep his job as GM of the Chicago Bulls:
"Jerry Krause must have pictures of his boss's wife having sex with a monkey."
This was right after Peja won the 3-point contest:
"Kenny said it was going to be an all-international night. I want to know which international brother is going to win the slam dunk contest."

Dude is great...

I met him Allstar weekend in NYC in the 90's. Dude was real personable, reminded me of one of my uncles or something!

dude was joking wit my dad like:

"I know u salty u had to bring this little rugrat, u gonna miss all the parties!" LOL

Last night he was clowning on the preshow...

"Kenny go head and show the man how to suck the head"
roll.gif
Theywere eating crawfish

"Kenny go head and show the man how to suck the head"
roll.gif
They were eating crawfish
I thought I was the only one that saw that. Then he repeated it.
roll.gif
. He says stuff that makes you wonder how he's still on television. On court and off court highly appreciated.

i remember going crazy when he hit that shot over david robinson. big fan of his, wish he had a chance to play in the finals with the rockets.

I grew up during the best time for professional basketball and now it's hard for me to watch.

It's just not the same any more.

Wasn't a huge fan of his when he was playing....

but him on TNT might be the funniest thing on TV.

Back
Top Bottom