Charles Barkley Shoe Roll Call?

WOW! This takes me back to the nba on nbc. LOL
Good Lookin' on the pics and info Folks...

Some of the only kicks that I totally wouldn't mind having the retro versions of. However, I did have most Barkley's as a child.

Probably the worst Barkleys:
cb4_wht_2.jpg

056b_1.JPG

Legit? Just wondering. They aren't the new ones -- as obvious from the box -- but I want to make sure they actually ARE the old ones from one of the moreexperienced heads out there.

Thanks, and happy thanksgiving!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ dont even mess with ebay, eastbay.com has them in stock online and in their new catalogue

Yeah, I get what you mean, except I can get these for $85 shipped.

So...anyone that can verify whether they're legit, it'd be appreciated!

can't tell from that pic. see if you could get the style number for that one. also, for being the first retro, the tongue looks awefully small...similar tothe re-retro (but it could be tucked in).

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

056b_1.JPG

Legit? Just wondering. They aren't the new ones -- as obvious from the box -- but I want to make sure they actually ARE the old ones from one of the more experienced heads out there.

Thanks, and happy thanksgiving!

they're real....you can tell by da new updated seamless bubble on da back...fakes have yet to update they're bubbles...plus they dont make fakes ofthese anywayz...

those cb4's are aight, i remember he also wore the white/red XIV with the rockets...

Originally Posted by tha2one

those cb4's are aight, i remember he also wore the white/red XIV with the rockets...

4b0f_1.JPG

only good color of da cb4....i still dunno why they eliminated da air max bubble...

^Those are pretty decent. With all these Barkley retros we should see those any say now. Like always, of coarse not in in any nice colors
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom