Charles Barkley sits down with Anfernee Hardaway

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

One of the greatest ...
smh.gif

what?

man NT rides anfernee... before i get spazzed on
laugh.gif
lemme jus say yes he did have it all... skillwise but he wasnt always that motivated on a night to nightbasis n was kinda frail, he didnt have the work ethic to put on the lbs which was his only goal even at UM... buttt i understand where yall comin from for astretch there he looked like he was bout to put it all together... was gettin thicker, smashin tyra, the penny dolls, the low post game of the dream
sick.gif
but thewade and lebron comparisons r a reachhhh, i could see Melo...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Appreciated.
smh.gif
@ Orlando, for pretty much ignoring this dude. Nick Anderson was honored, why not Penny?

they honored nick anderson? for what? missing 4 free throws and setting up the demeanor for them to get swept?

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Appreciated.
smh.gif
@ Orlando, for pretty much ignoring this dude. Nick Anderson was honored, why not Penny?

they honored nick anderson? for what? missing 4 free throws and setting up the demeanor for them to get swept?
im still mad about that
mad.gif

Today's version of Penny Hardaway is TMac.

Both guys during their playing days in their primes and before the injuries were top 5 NBA players. Both players also have crazy slurper fans here on NT whosupport and defend them like crazy on here, yes we know who these people are.

Both guys made allstar teams when they deserved to be on them and also when they both shouldn't have during years they were injured and got voted in asstartes because of their fan base.

10 years from now TMac will fall into the same discussion with where Penny & Grant Hill are today .

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

frown.gif
frown.gif
So sad. For the young heads, just imagine Lebron or Wade or Melo getting injured now and never really playing again. That's how us Penny fans feel
tired.gif

Pretty Much...

*Knocks on wood*
You're a @*!!*%% Hater Matt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

frown.gif
frown.gif
So sad. For the young heads, just imagine Lebron or Wade or Melo getting injured now and never really playing again. That's how us Penny fans feel
tired.gif
Fixed dammit!

alot of us hold onto those memories of penny from early in his career. i thought that he was going to make a decent comeback after seeing him in the playoffsw/ the suns against the lakers. but that didnt work out either. smh @ all those injuries. but i agree on the comment made regarding tmac being this eras granthill & penny. luckily grant hill is still playing, he averaged around 10 ppg this year right? he also shows glimpses of what he used to be.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

the magic needs to get him a job in the organization...imagine if he didnt get hurt..all of the kobe vs penny head to head matchups FTW

Too bad he burned bridges in Orlando. We don't want him back here.

It's funny reading replies from "outsiders." He wasn't as good as people thought. He WOULDN"T HAVE BEEN as great as you guys think hewould have had he stayed healthy. That's right, read it again.

You can thank Nike for brain washing you.

Ghenges wrote:

the magic needs to get him a job in the organization...imagine if he didnt get hurt..all of the kobe vs penny head to head matchups FTW

It's funny reading replies from "outsiders." He wasn't as good as people thought. He WOULDN"T HAVE BEEN as great as you guys think he would have had he stayed healthy. That's right, read it again.

indifferent.gif
Sounds like you let miss cleo brain wash you

Originally Posted by Wade187

Ghenges wrote:

It's funny reading replies from "outsiders." He wasn't as good as people thought. He WOULDN"T HAVE BEEN as great as you guys think he would have had he stayed healthy. That's right, read it again.

indifferent.gif
Sounds like you let miss cleo brain wash you

indifferent.gif

He wasn't that good. Trust me.
indifferent.gif

The Kobe/Lebron comparisons are rediculous. He was no where near as good a scorer than those two.

The MJ comparisons are laughable outside of selling shoes.

Back
Top Bottom