Charles Barkley vol. Always HATING on Kobe (Updated page 4).

imo among other things, charles affinity for MJ is part of the reason why he doesn't like Kobe as much.

holdenmichael wrote:

He didn't make a significant difference in that game even when he was shooting.  I remember reading a blog entry by Lazenby or someone else stating the idea that if the Lakers were going to go down, they'd at least go down playing the right way, not relying on Kobe to score every point.  It was the key to their success in that series.  They just couldn't get it to work for a fourth game.

Damn thats the truth!

If Chuck had a Twitter I'd be sending this to him daily...

vujacic_ring.jpg

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ laker fans still thinking kobe could avg 30+.

i mean utah is known for their defense. i mean not doubling ever and fouling all the time.

kobe will avg between 24 to 27 in the league and you know i'm pretty accurate.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Are u serious ?

Kobe can still average 30+ a game if he wanted to. But the fact is most logical NBA & Laker fans on here knows he does not have to because his current Laker team around him has enough talent where he doesn't have to score and average 35 ppg a night and for season like he did in 05-06 season where he had Smush Parker, Kwame Brown as starters on his team where he had to score that much just to get the Lakers into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed.

LMAO can't believe some of the Laker homers here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, Kobe can avg 30+ if he takes 30shots ... kobe does that often.

But he's a volume scorer at best.

Don't tell me Kobe can avg 30+ within the FLOW OF THE GAME.

Some of ya'll really don't watch basketball games other than laker games...

I'm too sure about it that I can bet my car..

really trust me on this

ya'll don't have to protect kobe bc you guys feel insecure

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I swear you guys really don't remember how good Kobe was if you think he is as good as he was, he's obviously still a very good player but he is no longer in his prime years.

Truth. It's pretty much due to him being banged up and losing a step or two athletically. Almost nothing he does nowadays is based on him being more athletic than the defender since he no longer has an edge.

Not that anyone takes anything you say seriously PRETTYPLAYA, but Kobe was averaging 30 ppg before he got hurt (again on his shooting hand, ankle injury) on 23 shots a game.

He's seemed to have gotten somewhat healthier and back to himself where he is scoring through the flow of the game, over his last 5 games he's averaging 32 ppg on 51% shooting and 23 shots a game (all Laker W's).

HANNSUM wrote:
Originally Posted by Notorious 858

HANNSUM wrote:
LOL@ laker fans still thinking kobe could avg 30+.

i mean utah is known for their defense. i mean not doubling ever and fouling all the time.

kobe will avg between 24 to 27 in the league and you know i'm pretty accurate.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Are u serious ?

Kobe can still average 30+ a game if he wanted to. But the fact is most logical NBA & Laker fans on here knows he does not have to because his current Laker team around him has enough talent where he doesn't have to score and average 35 ppg a night and for season like he did in 05-06 season where he had Smush Parker, Kwame Brown as starters on his team where he had to score that much just to get the Lakers into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed.

LMAO can't believe some of the Laker homers here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, Kobe can avg 30+ if he takes 30shots ... kobe does that often.

But he's a volume scorer at best.

Don't tell me Kobe can avg 30+ within the FLOW OF THE GAME.

Some of ya'll really don't watch basketball games other than laker games...

I'm too sure about it that I can bet my car..

really trust me on this

ya'll don't have to protect kobe bc you guys feel insecure

I'm happy to you see this... reminds me of the early 00's jordan haters.

A. how many players to this day can average that many points?....  and if we have a minimum of 10 plus years you could only name 1.. Kobe!

If this argument is to have any weight we have to decide on what we are arguing about... the season of 09-10.. Bron offense > Kobe offense... Kobe defense > Bron defense

Kobe in his prime > Bron today.

Kobe's career thus far >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brons career thus far.

I think it's alot of kids on this board who just dont remember all of what Kobe has done.

Back
Top Bottom