Charleson, SC - Vacation

What's up NT,

I am going to Charleston for 4 days next month for vacation and wanted to check in here to see if there was anything that I needed to do or check out. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What's up NT,

I am going to Charleston for 4 days next month for vacation and wanted to check in here to see if there was anything that I needed to do or check out. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There ain't much to do lol. You can go to some clubs or the beach..... that's about it.

There ain't much to do lol. You can go to some clubs or the beach..... that's about it.

Downtown is very nice. It has a lot of great shopping and a tone of killer resturantes. If I was you I would spend at least a couple days downtown and bring an empty stomach. Folly Beach isnt far from downtown and its a nice little beach to go to. Myrtle Beach is about 2 hours away. But Folly beach has some great resturantes as well. If you are into sports you can catch a River Dogs game(Minor League baseball), or a Batter game(soccer). As far as night life, downtown is where its at. There are a tone and i mean a tone of places to go out at night just depends on what kind of scene you are into. There is something for everyone downtown....Hope that helps

Downtown is very nice. It has a lot of great shopping and a tone of killer resturantes. If I was you I would spend at least a couple days downtown and bring an empty stomach. Folly Beach isnt far from downtown and its a nice little beach to go to. Myrtle Beach is about 2 hours away. But Folly beach has some great resturantes as well. If you are into sports you can catch a River Dogs game(Minor League baseball), or a Batter game(soccer). As far as night life, downtown is where its at. There are a tone and i mean a tone of places to go out at night just depends on what kind of scene you are into. There is something for everyone downtown....Hope that helps

Be aware of any snakes pigs and rats.
nerd.gif

was down there last year for July 4th...mad females were out..but make sure you hit up Coast Seafood restaurant....great food.

was down there last year for July 4th...mad females were out..but make sure you hit up Coast Seafood restaurant....great food.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

this

and hit up isle of palms as well  (Beach)

Originally Posted by jhobson5

this

and hit up isle of palms as well  (Beach)

Originally Posted by yupitsme

if you go downtown just make sure you know where you're at.
This as well, it aint that bad but like all places there are some hood spots

Originally Posted by yupitsme

if you go downtown just make sure you know where you're at.
This as well, it aint that bad but like all places there are some hood spots

Back
Top Bottom