CHARLIE WEIS AND NOTRE DAME JUST NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP vol. "We deserve a higher ranking"

this kind of stuff makes me hate ND that much more.... Charlie Weis is a moron and needs to shut the hell up...no way his team "deserves" to rankedhigher... they have played one team with a winning record,Michigan, and Lost.... they havent done %**+.... im getting sick of fat %@$ weis, and that moron LouHoltz....

Some may feel that Notre Dame, at 4-1 after three straight heart-stopping finishes, remains a relatively unknown quantity. Are the Irish indeed that good, not just lucky? Or have they eked by against fair-to-middling competition and eventually will see the bottom fall out? Charlie Weis, as you might expect, goes with the former. "If you look at some of the other teams that are playing and look at how their games have gone, tell me where the difference is," the Irish coach said Sunday... I think if you really study the polls, you really have to study which teams that are there and who they played and how they played. If you compare apples to apples, I think that we deserve to be there right with everybody else."

http://www.fannation.com/...higher-ranking?eref=sihp

rank them #1 next week
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

A Texas Longhorns fan talking about a coach lobbying for a higher ranking...interesting...

ND still gonna drop from whatever ranking he thinks they should be after next week.
eyes.gif

ranked them top 5 if they want, cause once USC comes to town.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

also Holtz be pissin me off, *!%#%%# homer.......

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

A Texas Longhorns fan talking about a coach lobbying for a higher ranking...interesting...
laugh.gif
ours was legit though..... this is a joke with no credibility...

Glad you can take the jokes
laugh.gif
I was waiting for the "You're just a sour A&M fan" comeback...

He probably crying cause his contract gives him even more money each week he is ranked
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Seriously though....Weis is just used to always getting the benefit of the doubt because of his school and always getting the bias. Cry me a river. But heknows the deal.....his program has been pathetic against ranked teams, and even more pathetic against top teams. Thats just the bottom line. Personally I findit refreshing that pollsters are finally not slotting ND in just because its ND.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

A coach lobbying on behalf of his team? The nerve............
laugh.gif
...seriously.

What is he supposed to say? That they're mediocore? that'll do wonders for his team before the biggest game of the year.

And a Jimmy Clausen led team is not getting blown out this year. No Way, No how.

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Please, USC hasn't scared anyone this year. They ran through Cal and SDSU. L to Washington and barely scraped past O$U.

I'm glad they didn't get ranked this week. They should be like any other team who hasn't done anything in previous years, win more games beforethey get ranked.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Please, USC hasn't scared anyone this year. They ran through Cal and SDSU. L to Washington and barely scraped past O$U.

huh? was that suppose to be a gimme win at the horseshoe? i guess i missed the memo on that.

Back
Top Bottom