Chase hacked?

Sometimes I feel like if a country hacked an American bank and did the OPPOSITE then they would really affective in messing things up.

Like, I'm broke. Overdrawn like a mug. If one day I log in and see at least ONE comma in my bank account, and a message from Iran on the news like "We did this! Get down with us and we'll keep doing this stuff everybody!" then I would be like "Maaaan, EFF America bruh I'm on some sleeper cell stuff now. Bout to convert to Islam in this piece."

I think it would work if they made sure to do it to accounts that were super low or overdrawn or connected to really bad credit scores. It would have to be concentrated on those who would most likely be disenfranchised with the consumer based culture of the West.

Sometimes I feel like if a country hacked an American bank and did the OPPOSITE then they would really affective in messing things up.

Like, I'm broke. Overdrawn like a mug. If one day I log in and see at least ONE comma in my bank account, and a message from Iran on the news like "We did this! Get down with us and we'll keep doing this stuff everybody!" then I would be like "Maaaan, EFF America bruh I'm on some sleeper cell stuff now. Bout to convert to Islam in this piece."

I think it would work if they made sure to do it to accounts that were super low or overdrawn or connected to really bad credit scores. It would have to be concentrated on those who would most likely be disenfranchised with the consumer based culture of the West.

:lol:

Get your bum *** off the couch.

So basically for a few hours, everybody who uses Chase wasn't able to use their card to make purchases?

What if someone had an emergency? :stoneface:

Feds all over that as

bruh I done said/done so many "feds all over that as" things in my life I just don't care.

Unless I get rich then I'm sellin out like ****.

it happens from time to time, funny thing is your credit card balance is the only one that doesnt display 0$ :rofl:

My Chase card was fine all night.
Just came from Applebees 8 hrs ago.
Bought my Nexus 4 a couple hrs before that.

Checked funds right now and everything legit.
Where you guys located?

Back
Top Bottom