chat roulette

I have that video of Jessica Alba doing that staring contest on loop, she smiles and laughs during the video, I just click at the right spots when they ask if I am really her. I got a a few people going "ZOMG JESSICA ALBA?!?!?!" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This one dude was taking a bong hit and did a triple take
laugh.gif

Get on there with a girl and the girls on the other end are willing to do just about anything. Trust me. It also motivates the girl next to you to put in work, too. That is, unless the girl your with is a total prude. If you see a dude with Ralph Lauren sheets getting awesome jawsome this weekend, it's probably me.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I have that video of Jessica Alba doing that staring contest on loop, she smiles and laughs during the video, I just click at the right spots when they ask if I am really her. I got a a few people going "ZOMG JESSICA ALBA?!?!?!" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This one dude was taking a bong hit and did a triple take
laugh.gif

i saw that on tinychat, i almost had a heart attack
eek.gif
then after 2 minutes realized it wasnt her
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I had some x rated wins on there. I posted mine, but had to delete it because it was against the ROC. I was using the Nash staring contest video, but I got more females and **** as myself than as Nash. I got tons of people calling me "!##%+%" then nexting real quick too, as if that's supposed to bother me

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^object of the game is to get women to strip

impossible

frown.gif
not if you pretend to be the jonas brothers
pimp.gif
Lol, I've seen that one, had me and my friends going for a while, before the loop, looped. 

Use the Nash staring one. If you cut it right, it's perfect because he moves enough for it to look real, but not so much you can notice a chop when it loops.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

chatroulettetv.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how he do that?
Many Cam, Magic Cam, and Virtual Cam all have effects like that. I don't know if that news thing is a vid, and if live but I doubt it, it's most likely just entirely a pic of Leon Harris with the other person's video superimposed into a point onto the picture which shows as your cam.

some acquaintances of mine got mike the situation and pauly d from jersey shore on there...they were some mean broads who told them off apparently according to some males present, but they also saw a handful of dudes playing with themselves before they got the jersey shore dudes

Three times in a row I seen dudes playing with their meat and some dude was opening up his butthole
sick.gif
smh.gif

Anyone seen the guy with tons of weed on him? I saw him like 2 hours ago and then again a few minutes ago
laugh.gif

i can never get a chick to come up, just tried earlier. just all dudes layin down with their shirts off and meat in their hands.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom