ChatGPT and A.I. vol. Skynet on the way

sarcastic-sarcasm.gif

Anyone used this program to do freelance work on Upwork or Fiverr yet? If goofies are still hiring knowing this technology is out I may have to sign up and collect a few quick bags writing job descriptions and stuff.

introduced my kid to this two weeks ago, she already used it to pad an essay and generate code

future looking spooky

Anyone used this program to do freelance work on Upwork or Fiverr yet? If goofies are still hiring knowing this technology is out I may have to sign up and collect a few quick bags writing job descriptions and stuff.
Post is digital gold.
Also considering writing a few quick print on demand children's books if I can learn how to use the Dall E tech in a way that produces some quality artwork for the pages.
Was as already on my mind. Gonna do my own illustrations tho. Kids books sell like crazy.

Too many opportunities our here. These posts are alley-oops.

Last edited:
Glad I'm finding this thread. Bro let's talk frfr and get this money. Fiverr sounds like a gem of an idea

Its early so there alot of things like the Fiverr play and a host of others to take advantage of that wont be available anymore once the masses catch on. This the over lap period where the old way begins to shift to a new reality that takes shape. This a great time to set up shop.

Back
Top Bottom