Cheap Airfare?

Because I can't run automated analysis on 40 million flights and return filtered results the way a machine can.

You don't have to pay for it, I used the free membership for years.

I'll give you a couple examples of its practical utility. The last time I went went to Tokyo I monitored fairly often for the best deal, I paid $1,100.

Another example, I'm going to Montreal for an event this summer. Booked a flight for $700. Two months later I got an alert for a flight out of SF for $300. Canceled the first booking and booked the cheaper flight.

Am I not able to set a date range, a location, and get alerts based on THAT???

I AM USING trial version now

Anyone in here ever travel alone within the states? I’ve been meaning travel solo since I’m a pretty adventurous person.

Anyone in here ever travel alone within the states? I’ve been meaning travel solo since I’m a pretty adventurous person.
Pretty common practice by man.

Nothing to worry about, just make sure you write out your plan. Make a Google Doc, and stick to it if you can

Pretty common practice by man.

Nothing to worry about, just make sure you write out your plan. Make a Google Doc, and stick to it if you can

I’m a pretty independent person in my area (dmv) when it comes to other places I’m jus highly paranoid probably because I’ve been robbed gunpoint before. Any recommendations for a single 30 year old guy?

Once before and doing it again June 8 - 10 to west coast. Its cool.

I know men and women who do it.

Low fares on flights
Book by 6/6 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Blackout dates apply. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel valid August 20 through December 18, 2019. Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through November 2, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019. International travel valid August 20 through December 11, 2019. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.

Southwest Low Fare Calendar | Southwest Airlines https://www.southwest.com/air/low-f...&clk=GSUBNAV-AIR-LFCLNDR&leapfrogRequest=true

Went to Houston last year for my birthday and Miami this year. I didn't enjoy Miami like I should have due to allergies but would go again. I'm 32 from chicago

Once before and doing it again June 8 - 10 to west coast. Its cool.

I know men and women who do it.

Every trip I’ve been on has always been with a friend or group of people,
Went to Houston last year for my birthday and Miami this year. I didn't enjoy Miami like I should have due to allergies but would go again. I'm 32 from chicago

I heard Houston has a lot of things to do out here. Heard women down there are pretty good looking.
I’ve been to Miami and Vegas plenty of times but always with groups, seriously thinking about pulling this trigger to key west solo, anyone ever been down there?

Opinions?

I bought 2 southwest tickets LAX-AUS for Austin City Limits for $600
$300 a person roundtrip seems decent
prices seemed low compared to a lot of airlines at the moment

Frontier is pretty good here in Denver... I've flown back home round trip for $76 (DEN to STL)

I use skiplagged and sky scanner to check flights. Norwegian air has some really good prices on flights to Europe if you go after summer.

https://www.southwest.com/html/site..._NonstopConnect_190624.html?src=SOCL_sf_09690 Book by 6/27 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Blackout dates apply. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. and Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019. International travel valid September 3 through December 11, 2019. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.

Grateful by the dozen sale
We’re celebrating with a 24 hours of savings.

Because of you, we’ve got 12 reasons to smile. With your support, we’ve ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Traditional Carriers in North America, Twelve Years in a Row.”*

To celebrate, we’re offering sweet sale fares on flights to your favorite spots, today only.

*Alaska Airlines received the highest score among traditional carriers in the J.D. Power 2019 North American Airline Satisfaction Study of passengers’ satisfaction with the airline carrier. Visit jdpower.com/awards.This indicates a link to an external site that may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Grateful by the dozen sale | Alaska Airlines https://www.alaskaair.com/content/d...flFxXBpZRJ4VX11u0OPmhKH6AGHcJ5C0E6_I-5ofCLzmo

The Just-Leave Sale
Find deals on fall flights for 72 hours only.

Ready for a fall trip? Just leave! Book your autumn adventure now before these low fares fly away.

Shop soon; seats available at these prices are limited.

Fall flight sale | Alaska Airlines https://www.alaskaair.com/content/d...||20190806_Fall_Sale||-prodID:FareSales&o=DCA

Low fares on flights
Book by 8/15 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. 21-day advance purchase required. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Blackout dates apply. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019. Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019. International travel valid September 3 through December 11, 2019. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.

Restrictions and exclusions apply. See all terms below.

https://www.southwest.com/html/offe...lk=3582032&originMarket=BWI&originAirport=BWI

Back
Top Bottom