pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 choppin it up

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what's "cheap" in your book?

Hmmm, about 50-70 dollars. possibly.
you're gonna have to go to a thrift store to find a suit for that price...of course you could get like 3-4 suits for like $70 so hopefully one of em will fit you decent.

cheapest new you can find is like $99.99 at TJ Maxx for a CHAPS suit.  I got a APT. 9 Modern fit for $120 total from Kohls.  Target has em for like $115ish as well.

Express suits used to be money in terms of fit and price ($198 for jack + $98 for pants = $296 for a nice suit) but their new jackets are straight garbage with the visible stitching going around the edges of the lapel.

Originally Posted by KG21

Express suits used to be money in terms of fit and price ($198 for jack + $98 for pants = $296 for a nice suit) but their new jackets are straight garbage with the visible stitching going around the edges of the lapel.
what do you think you're doing in general?  get back to where you belong mister
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/k

for that price range, your store will be goodwill or salvation army.  you may be able to get a suite for $90 at K&G's, if your area has one. 

Now, I know that your looking for bargains and deals, and you maybe don't have the money to dish out on a suit. However, I strongly suggest you really invest in a nice suit. You can not walk in a $50 suit and not expect to get laughed at. If you try the places I advised you to visit, you can spent $150 dollars on a good name brand suit e.g. Raulph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors. Those are made with the best fabrics and nice patterns. Trust me, you won't regret it, but please don't get a hand me down suit or some cheap Harold Penar (sp) type suit, don't walk into a place wearing a damn "Zoot Suit".. Respect yourself, and get your self a top notch suit, you owe yourself that much.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by KG21

what do you think you're doing in general?  get back to where you belong mister
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/k
Lol what you talking bout? I stay in the Kobe V thread.

i wanted to get the calvin klein slim fit suit but i couldnt afford the price when i was there

Back
Top Bottom