Cheating.......Does everybody do it?

Real Talk, I mean really it seems to be getting worse now days........My Girls sister got cheated on last week and found out it was her Best Friend that hooked up with her guy for 6 months and then last night My Sister finds out her Boy Friend of 2 years has been "dating" a girl from up north for a year and neither knew about each other.........I can see young bucks messin' with a bunch of girl because of thier age, but once you hit late 20's early 30's youd think somebody would just break it off instead of cheating

not everyone. but to me it seems like people think its the cool thing to do. but to each their own.

im only 19 and i actually cheated today for the first time no lie. sometimes you need something different imo

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

but once you hit late 20's early 30's youd think somebody would just break it off instead of cheating
wishful thinking 
I guess huh, Im only listing the most recent 2.........but in the last 4 months alone 6 friends I know have been cheated on....bad too, is it more now? seems like people dont care much if they cheat anymore

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

it really depends on what you consider cheating... its a mighty fine line

Trust this isn a fine line.......the line was broken no question, Im not talking about a kiss or going out with somebody else it was the whole 9 yards (no pedro?)

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not everyone. but to me it seems like people think its the cool thing to do. but to each their own.

Its not a matter of being cool. Its a matter of not settling and finding somebody that has EVERYTHING you want

Explain please. What do you mean people think it is the cool things to do. Almost sounds like you view it as a trend or a thing people do to impress others. If I am wrong let me know.

If you're not happy in a relationship, bounce. Simple as that. No need to play your significant other like a fool.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

To answer the question in your title

Yes
pretty much
there may be a slight few guys who dont, but the majority do at 1 point or another
theres nothing better than new vag
grin.gif
 and we all wanna try something new
its easier to get caught now cuz of facebook/myspace/twitter/text messaging, but its also easier to creep

Earlier this year I did (under the influence of alcohol.)

I can honestly say it was one of the worst choices I never made.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Its not a matter of being cool. Its a matter of not settling and finding somebody that has EVERYTHING you want

I get that and nothing is wrong with finding a girl with everything you want.....but why not break it off? move on.......why drag the other person behind the bus

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

it really depends on what you consider cheating... its a mighty fine line

Trust this isn a fine line.......the line was broken no question, Im not talking about a kiss or going out with somebody else it was the whole 9 yards (no pedro?)
i understand your case... but i had a ex tell me i cheated cause I went over to another chics apt without her knowing.... didnt do nothing just over there chillin. So it all depends on your or your girls interpretation of cheating. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Explain please. What do you mean people think it is the cool things to do. Almost sounds like you view it as a trend or a thing people do to impress others. If I am wrong let me know.
you are correct. i believe that some people do it to impress others. also i think the definitions of cheating are blurred as well...there's emotional cheating (which can be the worse), there's kissing, dating, doing the do...etc.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I get that and nothing is wrong with finding a girl with everything you want.....but why not break it off? move on.......why drag the other person behind the bus

but why commit if you are going to cheat or if you know that the person does not have everything you want. that only brings about unnecessary hurt and pain. theres nothing wrong with dating around and doing whoever. As long as you are upfront and honest with people which is where so many people fall short because they cant do that.

Back
Top Bottom