Cheating= means you're not in love?

you're only as faithful as your options. if you find a side piece that gives you no hassle why not.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by RKO2004

from real experience I truly loved my ex but i cheated on her
so I know for a fact you can be in love and still cheat.
One man can't just have one (()) forever.
No, YOU can't have one forever.

Don't label all men with YOUR lack of self control.

laugh.gif
You dudes crack me up.
It wasn't even about self control. were ANIMALS its our instinct, but yet no one can see past that everyone is stuck in todays society to tell you whats right and whats wrong.
Marriage is "made-up" we were only put to reproduce. Love is another thing.
If that's the case then I better start killing soon to be electrical engineering graduates to ensure that I can get a job when I finish.  It's not murder they were a threat to my survival.  Next time I go to a bar I should just grab a girl and !#*$ her on the spot.  It's not rape she was just in my territory.  Or are we "ANIMALS" when it's convenient for you?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Yes if you cheat, you're not in love.

No it doesn't.

You can be in love and still cheat.  I'm not saying its right but it does happen and possible.  A man or woman can be very much in love with their partner, but like everything else in this planet - its not perfect.  I think the main reason why someone cheat is that, there is something missing in their relationship - something missing doesn't mean they're not in love.  So when this opportunity arrives there's a huge chance that this person might just jump on it.  LUST - pretty much explains it all.  Some people who cheat do not plan on cheating on their partner.  As sad/crazy it sounds - #$^% happens.

Do i approve of cheating - No, I don't.

If something is missing in the relationship, then that person who is in love would want to fix it and take steps to make their relationship strong again. You can't be in love with someone then kiss or sleep with someone else. Thats not love.

Cheating isn't about love, it is about respect.

And in my universe, I can't love something I don't respect.

From taking Physical Anthropology as an AA filler.

We as people are primates, we have slowly adapted to have the current brain power that we do that separates us from other primates (gorillas, chimps, monkeys) based on our environment. A human has 206 bones, a gorilla has 206 bones, along with a chimp and other primates.

Ecological behavior of a primate is to generally be polygamous (one male who has sex with multiple partners) but through social leanings (religion) we have weeded that out and with years of the brains conditioning and societies acceptance of monogamous (one male, one female) relationships we practice strictly monogamy here in the USA and greater Europe.

The reason why primates are primarily polygamous is because for millions of years a primate's main measure of success is successful reproduction of their seed. When a male primate knocks up a female primate that female is inconceivable to other offspring for a good amount of time (9 months in a human's case), while a male monkey can continue to do their part in expanding their population every time he can get it up.

Its a science, our brain chemistry is wired to have more than one partner for survival reasons.

^^^ so if I poop in the hall and knock you out with a coconut to the skull then I can just claim that I am a primate and it is in my nature to fling poo and beat the damn out of people?

Edit:  my response was to djp21...don't know how I got ahead of him.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by RKO2004

from real experience I truly loved my ex but i cheated on her
so I know for a fact you can be in love and still cheat.
One man can't just have one (()) forever.
No, YOU can't have one forever.

Don't label all men with YOUR lack of self control.

laugh.gif
You dudes crack me up.
It wasn't even about self control. were ANIMALS its our instinct, but yet no one can see past that everyone is stuck in todays society to tell you whats right and whats wrong.
Marriage is "made-up" we were only put to reproduce. Love is another thing.
If that's the case then I better start killing soon to be electrical engineering graduates to ensure that I can get a job when I finish.  It's not murder they were a threat to my survival.  Next time I go to a bar I should just grab a girl and !#*$ her on the spot.  It's not rape she was just in my territory.  Or are we "ANIMALS" when it's convenient for you?

laugh.gif
Of course its only when its convenient.

For Marriage to be just "Made up", it would curb a lot of this nonsense we see today. Seriously people act like Marriage is prison or something.

The way some of you guys describe love sounds like settling. Who is to say you can't find a greater love and better partner? You can't love two things at once?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

If something is missing in the relationship, then that person who is in love would want to fix it and take steps to make their relationship strong again. You can't be in love with someone then kiss or sleep with someone else. Thats not love.

So you're saying its not possible to be in a good relationship when there is something missing/lacking?  For example there are 10 things you expect from someone...this person only does 9 of these things or he or she might not be too good at performing or can never perform one of those things.  There's no such thing as a "perfect" relationship, deep inside each individual he or she wants something else or something more, maybe something different.   

But because they are already happy with what they have, some people will settle with 90-95% satisfaction instead of spending the rest of their lives by them selves. 

I'm not saying cheating is ok, but lust exists and will not go away.  People make mistakes and sometimes things just happen beyond your control, it doesn't mean do it over and over and over again.  If it happens once it MIGHT be ok, but if it happens multiple times and on occasion then there's probably a problem or huge discrepancy in that relationship that can not be fixed.  Or that person might just have issues being faithful.

if you love someone, you wouldn't want them to go through the emotional (& sometimes physical) pain that comes with finding out you've been cheated on. it's incredibly selfish & can really mess someone up in the long run. we all have sexual needs but in the end, it's just a matter of who/what your priorities are.

You cannot speak on the matter if you have never truly been in love. But I do FIRMLY believe if A women cheats the relationship is officially over because no women spontaneously cheat. Women cheating is a mental thing, well thought out. Men cheat for simple stuff like she cute or got the fatty or something like that.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

if you love someone, you wouldn't want them to go through the emotional (& sometimes physical) pain that comes with finding out you've been cheated on. it's incredibly selfish & can really mess someone up in the long run. we all have sexual needs but in the end, it's just a matter of who/what your priorities are.

This. I can't believe people are trying to argue otherwise.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Cheating= means you're not in love?

For a man.......No.

For a women.....Yes.

soo your saying a man can cheat and still be in love, and a woman can not still be in love if she cheats...cuz if thats what your saying, i shall co-sign with you.
yes bcuz a man would most likely cheat out of lack of respect for the relationship he is in, but a woman's unfaithfulness usually comes wit an emotional attachement to the man she's cheatin wit, which means she doesn't love her actual partner anymor or as much

I don't think so. I wouldn't want to get caught and hurt that persons feelings but being a man that loves (()) I can't help it.

Back
Top Bottom