cheating on your GF is the wrong move -Update got caught on pg 2

Man, Just got done doing this for the first time and fellas let me tell you its not worth it at all. At the time it feels tight and the emotions get the bestof you but I feel TERRIBLE now its not even funny the nut is not even close to worth it....at all. So fellow NT cheaters how do you deal with this?

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Man, Just got done doing this for the first time and fellas let me tell you its not worth it at all. At the time it feels tight and the emotions get the best of you but I feel TERRIBLE now its not even funny the nut is not even close to worth it....at all. So fellow NT cheaters how do you deal with this?
laugh.gif
cheaters anonymous

This is why I don't commit to a gurl that I'm truly not diggin. And if I am diggin her, this don't happen.

Man, Just got done doing this for the first time and fellas let me tell you its not worth it at all. At the time it feels tight and the emotions get the best of you but I feel TERRIBLE now its not even funny the nut is not even close to worth it....at all. So fellow NT cheaters how do you deal with this?
you wont stay with your current gf so dont worry about ... and if by some act of god you do, expect to hear about it FOREVER ... and if you donttell her now, expect to have it on your mind FOREVER ... you seem like you understand though, not worth it ...

Its amazing how some people have absolutely NO trouble with cheating, and then there are others who just aren't about it. It's funny though, we gettold right and wrong our entire lives, but until you go through somethings you REALLY can't understand how you'd feel.

What is the point of cheating...

Pick up the damn phone, dial your girlfriend, dump her and then proceed to fornicate without having to feel guilty.

How hard is that?

My personal strategy is to keep my
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
in mypants. Been workin' pretty well so far.

Back
Top Bottom