Cheatting Dad

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

If i ever catch my father in the act of doing this, i'll just go off on him right then and there but if i do hold back amd retrain myself from doing something foolish, i'll make sure he pays.

You must be really young, that sentence is something else .

luke_article.jpg
  BTW......... Uncle Luke says you don't want to take it there

Originally Posted by JoeClear

If i ever catch my father in the act of doing this, i'll just go off on him right then and there but if i do hold back amd retrain myself from doing something foolish, i'll make sure he pays.

luke_article.jpg

*Applause*

Originally Posted by JoeClear

luke_article.jpg

*Applause*

It's funny, all the talk of side pieces on here and some of y'all are tripping if your dad has one. My granddad had a whole other family, half my aunts come from that side and they joke about it now. Honestly , !%%$ happened before your dad gonna happen after your dad. Grow up let it ride. Then blame it when you grow up and cheat on your wife.

It's funny, all the talk of side pieces on here and some of y'all are tripping if your dad has one. My granddad had a whole other family, half my aunts come from that side and they joke about it now. Honestly , !%%$ happened before your dad gonna happen after your dad. Grow up let it ride. Then blame it when you grow up and cheat on your wife.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Man this was always a problem growing up. You turn around for one second and all of the sudden the checker pieces are out of place.

Tell me about it
eyes.gif
Especially with chess...SMH

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Man this was always a problem growing up. You turn around for one second and all of the sudden the checker pieces are out of place.

Tell me about it
eyes.gif
Especially with chess...SMH

Originally Posted by bboy1827

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

roll.gif

Maybe your mother knows and is cool with it.

Maybe not. Didn't catch the OP, but if you're the youngest, I wouldn't see a need for them to keep things going for the sake of the kids.

You're all grown up by now.

Then again, I don't know even 1/9 of it.

Talk to your pops about it.

Maybe your mother knows and is cool with it.

Maybe not. Didn't catch the OP, but if you're the youngest, I wouldn't see a need for them to keep things going for the sake of the kids.

You're all grown up by now.

Then again, I don't know even 1/9 of it.

Talk to your pops about it.

Back
Top Bottom