Check out my new clothing line Vol. Swag and Trill Brand Co.

laugh.gif
I was like "what type of corn flakes is "Swag and Trill"", then spotted the username. Well done.

It's not bad, I like the pics and city backdrops.

Writing could be better but once you do more of this, that will get better in time and a bit more entertaining (no offense, just constructive criticism).

Kind of reminds me of Third Looks but more random, if that makes sense?

Keep it up.

I *** with it, gives me some ideas for how I want my style to be too. Keep it up homie. 

you have a good eye op
its like the sartorialist for sneakerheads 8)

awesome.

Last edited:
dope stuff man
Thanks!

It's not bad, I like the pics and city backdrops.

Writing could be better but once you do more of this, that will get better in time and a bit more entertaining (no offense, just constructive criticism).

Kind of reminds me of Third Looks but more random, if that makes sense?

Keep it up.
Ha, writing ain't gonna get any better, trust me. No worries, I appreciate the feedback. My Google description says it all, just Google "Gotham Surveryor."

Yeah, very similar, although I've never heard of that site. Sartorialist was my biggest influence. That was the whole premise, to do what the street style sites do, but with a sneakerhead/interwebz twist and with more artistic pics, whenever possible.

Ha, writing ain't gonna get any better, trust me.

I know it will, you may not think so but if you keep up with it, it'll just get better.

I like it a lot.

I like the way you start everything with a pertinent Hip-Hop line.

I like it. Im always looking for new blogs to follow

View media item 489094
I need this too
Yeah, that outfit was dope. I asked him where he got it and he was like, "I made it. I'm a designer." That's the great thing about this, I've met some really cool people doing amazing things. Anyway, I asked him when he's gonna release it and he said it'll be out soon. Keep checking www.adeenyc.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom