Check out my version of SB's "2 Milli" / Lil B's "I'm God" please!

I fell in love with this instrumental, so I made my own song out of it. Check it out!

Click the link below to stream and/or download.

88.206 - What I Can't Have

If you like it, make sure to listen to my mixtape; links are in the sig.

Thanks #NT!

I fell in love with this instrumental, so I made my own song out of it. Check it out!

Click the link below to stream and/or download.

88.206 - What I Can't Have

If you like it, make sure to listen to my mixtape; links are in the sig.

Thanks #NT!

pimp.gif
 I like it.

Flow could have been more on point but its pretty cool. Keep workin. Imma check out the mixtape when i get home from work.

pimp.gif
 I like it.

Flow could have been more on point but its pretty cool. Keep workin. Imma check out the mixtape when i get home from work.

Thanks for the love so far, I appreciate it!

Yeah, I can see what you're saying about the flow, I didn't double the rap vox either.. I was little iffy with parts of it when I listened to it after but I liked the raw feel of it. It's kind of a tricky beat to catch too, as one can see from how Soulja Boy spit over it. I'll probably revisit this before I drop the next tape and clean it up a little more.

Thanks for the love so far, I appreciate it!

Yeah, I can see what you're saying about the flow, I didn't double the rap vox either.. I was little iffy with parts of it when I listened to it after but I liked the raw feel of it. It's kind of a tricky beat to catch too, as one can see from how Soulja Boy spit over it. I'll probably revisit this before I drop the next tape and clean it up a little more.

i jam regularly "who wants to know". downloaded it before you took it off youtube.
pimp.gif

keep up the work bro, you got potential.

i jam regularly "who wants to know". downloaded it before you took it off youtube.
pimp.gif

keep up the work bro, you got potential.

Back
Top Bottom